Cah-Ching's Weekly Weigh in .... END OF!

cah-ching

Gold Member
I dipped below the 18St mark last week and I was so chuffed. It all went to pot after I went away for the weekend nad had something to eat and I haven't been able to get my head into gear since. Anyway I'm opening up mu own weekly weigh in thread. Just a way for me to record my progress.

Start Weight = 18st 9Ibs
Week 1 = - 6Ibs (18st 3Ibs) ;)
Week 2 = - 5Ibs (17st 12Ibs) :D
Week 3 = +4Ibs (18st 2Ibs) :mad:

Cha-ching

It's a great idea to have a diary or weekly weigh in thread. I do and finally someone today added to it!

Anyway get back in the zone and do this. We all want this and only you can make it happen. I promise to read yours and give you a little nudge if needed.

Bren
X

Thanks honey. It's great knowing there's someone on the other side of the world rooting for me! :D

I'm greedy I have a diary too (I have also read yours over the last week - but not added to it, sorry :eek:) but I wanted my weigh-ins documented too.

Thanks so much for your support!

I dipped below the 18St mark last week and I was so chuffed. It all went to pot after I went away for the weekend nad had something to eat and I haven't been able to get my head into gear since. Anyway I'm opening up mu own weekly weigh in thread. Just a way for me to record my progress.

Start Weight = 18st 9Ibs

hey CC - great idea to start your own thread.....good luck hun !

Debz xx

Brilliant idea for this new thread CC, will keep you motivated hun to see your weight loss posted each week, and something for you to look back on and refer to if necessary x x x Sending hugs n kisses x

Brilliant idea for this new thread CC, will keep you motivated hun to see your weight loss posted each week, and something for you to look back on and refer to if necessary x x x Sending hugs n kisses x

You know me so well. Thanks babe. Now get back to the sofa!!

Brillo idea CC, behind you every step of the way hun and looking forward to seeing you at the top of the stairs xx

Porgeous .... what can I say. You KNOW what I think of you. :hug99:

Start Weight = 18st 9Ibs
Week 3 = +7Ibs (18st 9Ibs) :cry: - just not motivated, just can't do it!

Hi Cah-Ching,

I know exactly how you are feeling as I was there myself often enough all of last year.

Cutting down on carbs, increasing my water intake and easing myself into SSing is how I got back on.

Also it helps to think long term and to focus on the here and now and not beat yourself up for failing as that just keeps you trapped.

Each time you have a slip pick yourself up and move forward, don't dwell on it as that leads to feelings of doom and gloom and usually is what leads to throwing in the towel and that "all or nothing attitude" comes out to play.

I look at my weight loss as a journey...

Just like when I go out for a long walk, if I trip up and have a small fall I don't go back home and start again from my own front door. I pick myself up and dust myself down and keep going knowing that I will reach my destination eventually, may not be exactly as how I timed it, but I know I will get there.

And so can you:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Week 3 = +7Ibs (18st 9Ibs) :cry: - just not motivated, just can't do it!
Week 4 = +1Ibs (18st 10Ibs) - OK, I hadn't realised I weighed this last week. So I'm not too upset. ALthough it has to go down. I want to be in the 14's by September.

Start Weight = 18st 9Ibs

I'll restart this in a few weeks time. Oh to be that wegith now! Can't believe I put on like 3.5 stones in a matter of 3 -4 months! Shocking.

I'll restart this in a few weeks time. Oh to be that wegith now! Can't believe I put on like 3.5 stones in a matter of 3 -4 months! Shocking.

Aw hun there's no point looking back and thinking "what if" etc. That time has gone and nothing can change it. But you can change the future, only you and you alone. You will soon shift the weight you want, little by little, step by step, and we will ALL be here to help you along the path. Lubs ya x

Thats the spirit! A new year = fresh start! I'm going for it too.

Love

Back