Calling all Fantasy Football Fans!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I have setup a fantasy football league for next season on the official premiere league site. If you have never played it is dead easy! You choose a team of real players and score points each week based on how they play in real life.

It is free to join and be part of the Minimins League!!

If you aren't already playing the game then you can register at http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in and entered your team, click on the 'Leagues'
link you can find on the the right of the page. Now enter the code 771727-130547 to join the private league.

I went for Legs Reunited!!

Mike

kezzas kickers for me same as facebook will set up when more time

had to go for kerrys kickers and im in the private league too

Excellent, I shall be sending the winner at the end of the season the MINIMINS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE trophy so something to work towards :)

Of course I shall be winning it myself so won't be spending too much on postage....

Everyone welcome to join, keeps your mind off of eating food and it's free!!

Mike

Oooooooh I'm all signed up. I've never done the premier league one before but I'm bound to do as badly with it as I've done in other versions!

We have 6 teams already!! :)

Everyone had until the 11th August to register up a team.

Remember it is free to do and if you want family to join then go for it, my 8 year old is designing his team as we speak!!

Mike

I don't think so until the season starts otherwise you could copy others teams, once the season is underway all will be revealed (if it is like the one I did last year)

Mike

If anyone else wants to join then you are more than welcome!

Still got a couple of days to pick your 100 million quid team for free!!

M.

I'm in...............

Ohh What A Screamer..........

And to "borrow" from an old Brian Clough quote.....

"I'm not saying i'll have the best team in the league........ but it'll be in the top 1"

Well done GD, there is only one winner in this league and you is looking right at him... (well looking at my post technically)

EVERYONE WELCOME TO JOIN THE LEAGUE!

It's free!!

Takes your mind off of the diet!!!

And you might win a really cheap trophy I buy from Great Yarmouth market!!!

NOW COME ON!

Back