CALLING ANYONE WHOS HERE...haha

ThinDilema

Im bored....am i the only one here...

Hello??
(echos)

:p

I'm here too!

i am here too !!!!! hellooooo, nearly two stone lighter but having a tuff week !!!

Wooo get you 2 stone thats amazing!
Whats up maybe we can help :D

Not bad BL. Sometimes I lose the battle but I think I'm winning the war. The holiday/summer/BBQ season was always going to be a challenge. When I get through it I have the holiday season to look forward to!!

How's things with you?

Hi, I'm here too....waves....:talk017:

Hello and goodnight

Nice to see you Guy. I've got to go to bed now, been up since 6a.m. for work this morning and got to get up again at 3.30a.m. to take my Spanish student to the station. We've already had a tearful farewell tonight.
Good- byes are horrid aren't they.
Goodnight y'all
:nightf:

Not bad BL. Sometimes I lose the battle but I think I'm winning the war. The holiday/summer/BBQ season was always going to be a challenge. When I get through it I have the holiday season to look forward to!!

How's things with you?

I am doign great!! Was maintaining beautifully, then had a blip when I lost my cat - was a trigger that beat me. SO I put on about5 or 6 pounds between a California Holiday and losing Vince - soooo....I decided now was teh time to furhter my loss and go for my original goal, so I am abstaining again to get shot of that blip and then go for another stone, probably about 4-6 weeks shoud do.... And its fun! Its going well.

Nice to see you are still about. :)

Back