Calling Skinnyjan

How are you doing today?
Kx

awwww.. thanks.. actually the sun is shining inside and out today.. had big chat with OH last nite and feel better physically and mentally today.. gonna swap some packs so that I just have ones I like ( not many) and am determined to break out of the binge cycle and go for it once again!

how about that for positive thinking?

sure I'll feel even better when TOTM arrives.. I always do!

Brilliant- good for you, you star. Been thinking about you since last night and hoping that it was blip that you could overcome- you have and you will! As for TOTM- grrrrrrr

Great to hear from you!
Kx

Hi SkinnyJan - your original post made me sad to read but I'm so pleased you're feeling better today:cool: . To be honest, I think Gajingirl is so right in her post - from what I gather, these LL counsellors are only qualified 'parrot fashion' to regurgitate what they've been taught - they are not qualified to deal with bulimic behaviour and you need to seek professional help for this if it continues.

Definitely stop beating yourself up for your binging - I think you'd be suprised about how many bingers there are out there - LL for me is the only diet I can do as if I'm allowed to eat I just start binging and getting out of control. I hate abstinence with a passion but it controls my binging and that makes me happy!

Your weight losses so far are really awesome - no blip at week 3 but another 6lbs - you go girl!!

Well I think the blip will be this week.. I've only ever purged once before having lost 4 1/2 stone with SW i was in a new relationship and putting on weight bythe minute so I b/pd a few times until my OH & best pal gave me a talking to and I haven't done it until this week.. although I have binged plenty! That's 7 years ago so I'm not TOO worried about it bing a habit as long as it stops now!

Back