Can i join you all?

JULY2010

Hello Everyone,

Im going to start LT on Monday as ive recently been made redundant and until i find a new job ive got spare time on my hands, so why not tackle loosing this 6 stone i want to get rid of.
I done CD last year and lost 4 stone before falling off the wagon and regaining 2 stone. I am currently on atkins but i need to loose weight faster. I need the confidence to go for job interviews and wear a nice suit too.
My main concern is that many people say its harder second time round to totally go without food.
Has anybody here done it sucessfully 2nd time round?
I would return to CD as there is a bit more avriety in the shakes, and they do the ready-made ones which are great when out and about BUT the lady i got them off could talk the hind legs off a donkey all about herself and wasnt interested in me so the idea of going to a pharmacy, getting foodpacks and a weight in sounds much better.

Do you get board of the few flavours on offer?

I have to do it this time, or ill be here again this time next year feeling fat, unhealthy, unattractive and depressed.

Tammy

Hello and welcome :D I am not bored of the flavours yet but if I do then I will take the advice of others on here and think of it as medicine!

Good Luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Hello and welcome to the mad house! You will get used to the shakes and find your own ways of doing them - for example I make the strawberry ones into smoothies with ice and a few sweeteners. It will become a habit and something you just settle in to. And it works! Good luck with it and remember to use this forum loads - it's a real help. xxx

Hi and welcome. I don't think the shakes taste that bad! Saying that I love the strawberry one, so I have 21 strawberry shakes a week lol. ;)

Hi! This is my third time on it...my second longterm time on. My second was a quick burst before my wedding.

Im hoping I can be successful second time around. Im 4 weeks in and so glad I made this decision. Its not as exciting sometimes, especially as there are no suprises on the diet but I just feel so much better taking control over my weight again.

Good luck x

Back