Can I?

4busybee

Do Cd this time? I Have restarted CD on numourus occasions, and failed miserably, the most I have managed is 11 days!!!!! Please help me i am so desperate to lose this weight once and for all. I have tried slimming world and ww and was considering doing the unit diet but to be honest i just cannot handle the small losses however hard i try.

So my Questions are these:

Will my counsllor have me back for about the 8th time? Or can she refuse me?

Can i do it, is it possible to keep restarting has anyone succeeded after a long break?

Do you think i am putting heart under pressure as my friend keeps telling me i am?

Please help if you can i am so desperate (sitting here in tears)

Thanks for all your support

Love Busy XX

Hi Busy!

I cant comment on you CDC however I'm sure she would have you back - after all she wants you to succeed :D

YES YOU CAN DO IT!!! If I can do it, you def can. I started on and off a good few times but am back on it now. as long as your head is in the right place and you are determined you can do it! Every time I start thinking of food I remember how tight my clothes are and how I need to loose it now, it's not a case of wanting to it is needing to!

I though the same thing, I was sure I have messed up my metabolism forever but I feel ok and thats the main thing! CD is a healthy diet but Im not a doctor so can't really comment unless you need a beautican's opinion lol!

We will give you masses + masses of support to make sure you succeed Missy Missy! Do not worry :D You can do this if you really want to you know you can!

Nat xxx

Hey Busy,

You CAN do it hun, sorry I missed ya on msn earlier! I'm restarting a week on Monday after my bfs 21st and am gonna SS all the way through until I get to goal (including the whole of September when I'm travelling around Europe- goshdarnit its gonna be hard but going with OH and hes more determined for me to reach goal than i am so theres no way im gonna be able to cheat with him around!) Im hoping to be at goal by my graduation in November, so lets do this together eh? You should start before me if you can its just that I really cant see me stickin at it for a week and havin the strength to get past his 21st without drinking, it'd just result in me cheatin and I'd have to start alllll over again. This is the last time I restart until I get to goal now, you want in? xxx

I deffo want in Hun!!!! I was going to try and start before i see my counsellor but not sure if i can cos its my birthday on Wednesday and think there is probably a huge chance i will cheat so think its best if i wait. So i am deffo starting on Friday, Yep lets do it together, we did well before so I am sure we can do it again.

Looking forward to it now.

Love Busy XX

Thanks for that Mandy, it really does mean alot to have so much support, i have decided that i am going to start CD Monday morning, i have an appointment with CDC on Thursday but have quite a few paks here so shall start, i wasn't going to until after my birthday which is wednesday but have decided that i want this more and if i am really determined then i should be aboe to overcome my birthday. If we do go out then i shall try really really hard to stick with the healthy options and stay away from the wine:eek:

My Dad had just phoned and invited my and DH out for a meal next aturday with his girlfriend, thats what got me thinking to be honest i thought 'well i want to go and if i have started CD on thursday what shall i do' then i thought 'i have to make the healthy choices and thats it, and if i am going to do it next Saturday then i can do it Wednesday as well' Ok so the loss will be alot smaller but it will still be a loss and thats better than the gain i will have if i don't start until after next weekend, then there will be something else to stop me starting etc etc.

Sorry never mean't it to be this long:D But i do like a natter,:rolleyes:

Lots of love Sadie XX

Back