can somebody tell me

well i think 21 - 23 is very good and it is very much personal choice... everyone is different - it is not an exact science - you know your own body better than anyone else. xox

Good for you Nicki. I chose 63kg off the top of my head, I think just coz I would be stoked to get into the 9's again after soooooooooooooooooooooo long! As I get nearer I will reassess. Being slightly more mature than some of these babes (I won't see my 20's again!) it may not suit me to be so slim, but who knows!

x

So true hun, I'll know when I get there.

I am soooo pleased you are so close to your target, that must be sooooo good!

x

It's 9 weeks till my birthday and I had hoped to be at target by them but that isn't going to happen. I think I've probably got another 14 weeks to go. I am still scared about reaching a time when I have to refeed. I'm happier leaving it as long as poss coz secretly I have a fear of putting weight back on again. I do feel encouraged by the fact that the food I'm craving is healthy and not fattening.

You will be absolutely fine. I'm really excited for you.

x

Hun, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be here to watch you reach your target and will be celebrating loudly when you do. It is so nice to see someone get to their goal, it is such an inspiration to those of us still on our LT journey.

x

Back