CAN YOU PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JO-STAFFS, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. JO-STAFFS

JO-STAFFS New Member

Hi,

My name is Jo Campbell and I am a PhD student at Staffordshire University (UK) working under Professor Sarah Grogan. I am currently trying (should emphasize the word ‘trying’) to recruit participants for a study focusing on motivations for Cosmetic Surgery and their Post-operative experiences. The research will take a positive stance, and will consist of qualitative and quantitative methodology. Basically you will be required to answer some questionnaires before and after you have undergone surgery. Alternatively, if you have already undergone surgery within the last 3 years you could partake in the pilot section of my study. All the research will be via email communication and anonymity is provided. If you feel able to help me (please!!) or just want to know more about the study please email me directly on J.H. [email protected] or [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Another Staffs Student... Im a stafford campus person :)

4. szoes

szoes Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi

I will drop you an email as I have plan's for May, not sure if this is to far away but will email you soon

Zoe

5. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    There is a forum called surgical weight loss, try there :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.