Cancelled/Renewed TV Shows

Well Jason O'Mara had been hoping that it'd be picked up by another station, the he said that wasn't happening and the best hope was Netflix to pick it up... Then they decided not to... So he said best hope at that stage was a movie... But now I think he has just moved on... Doesn't look like anything will happen with Terra Nova

gutted secret circle, Alcatraz and Terra Nova were cancelled

But yay at Grimm and New Girl being renewed

Six feet under, the sopranos, sex and the city, black books, green wing

Im realllllly not looking forward to saying goodbye to dexter, breaking bad & true blood

Excited for the next season of american horror story! :)

I think I may be alone on this one, a late 90s all American cheese fest, similar to Days of our Lives, but worse I think!! Sunset Beach, the omnibus used to be on a sat/sun morning on channel 5, great for a hangover :)

Biggest dissapointment for me was when Shark (with James Woods) got cancelled the other year, that was one of the best shows on tv. Also read somewhere that The Killing has been cancelled (second season was pretty depressing) but might be picked up by another channel.

I love Dexter but i am glad it will be finished in a couple of seasons as sometimes they can ruin what was a good tv show by letting them go on and on.

Prime suspect USA finished here last night, the whole series was fantastic, great dialogue and story lines, and it didn't do too badly in ratings. Unfortunately they pipped it against a big show and it lost viewer %.

Such a shame it hasn't been renewed

16 lost : 51 to goal

Prime suspect USA finished here last night, the whole series was fantastic, great dialogue and story lines, and it didn't do too badly in ratings. Unfortunately they pipped it against a big show and it lost viewer %.

Such a shame it hasn't been renewed

16 lost : 51 to goal

I think that is the problem when they put big shows against each other its the viewers that miss out, when one gets cancelled.

I loved Shark. I love James Woods full stop. He is equally at home as a baddie as a goodie. The sign of a truly good actor.

I didn't catch that one Craig.

HBOs Luck got cancelled, something to do with a couple of horses getting killed on set - It was a good show

Back