Can't believe i'm here again!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
:mad:

Well - despite me 3 years ago promising NEVER to gain back all that horrible flab, here i am within 1 stone of my previous start weight:cry:

I lost 3 1/2 stone with SSplus in 10 weeks and kept most of it off until Christmas this year:sigh:. Really don't understand how it all went so wrong (well, i do really i suppose but denial makes me feel better!1:cool:) but i have struggled so so hard to get the weight off again but my body doesn't wanna know!! It seems to have slowed down a notch or 2 and the more conventional diets are hard for me to stick to.... I seem to be an all or nothing type of gal!

Can't say i'm looking forward to re-starting CD as I keep recalling the horrendous carb/food withdrawal I had my first time round but i so want this weight off that I think that i'll be able to do it again.

Not seeing my CDC until Tuesday night so I'll be reducing carbs from tomorrow and starting properly on Wednesday. Minimins helped me such a lot the first time round and reading the threads here tonight has already given me inspiration.

I'm aiming to lose 2 stone, fingers crossed. I have all my lovely size 12 clothes packed up in dust proof bags and really really want to get back into them before July.

Wish me luck:)

Hi

I am also here on the diet for the second time and like you I also have 2 stone to lose , I'm on day 5 at the moment and my wife kindly let me know I was in ketosis when she recoiled back after kissing me last night :D

Best of luck I'm sure you will do it

Dave Taylor said:
Hi

I am also here on the diet for the second time and like you I also have 2 stone to lose , I'm on day 5 at the moment and my wife kindly let me know I was in ketosis when she recoiled back after kissing me last night :D

Best of luck I'm sure you will do it

Lol, Dave!!

Nearly forgot about that part, although I wad quite lucky in that respect and didn't suffer from the stink of ketosis too badly unlike my friend who you could smell a mile off, poor bloke!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back