cappuccino sachets

hypa2008

I tried cappuccino sachet today and it was lush:D

i love the cappucino one, i always have it hot with a couple of sweetners so it's very sweet..mmmm!!

yummy i have one every moning with a extra spoon of coffee, and a little bit more water, also love it cold this way too with lots of ice.

Yummm, cappucino is my fave shake too, usually have it cold but decided to go hot today as it was so bloomin cold out - defi prefer it cold but it was lovely.

How we all differ.
I loathe it, hate it, the only flavour to make me gag.:sign0137:

i **heart** the cappucinno too.
Its one of my faves considering the only other I like is Banana

I'm with Nibbles...i think it's gross :( But glad you've found something you love on CD. For me it's the porridge :D

Porridge >>> My favourite meal of the day, even on CD 810.

I have a question, can someone have 3 porridge packs a day. It's the only thing I like. Can't stand the soups and the shakes are a bit too strong.

yuck had one today remind me NEVER to have one again!!!

I have a question, can someone have 3 porridge packs a day. It's the only thing I like. Can't stand the soups and the shakes are a bit too strong.
I think you are only restricted with the bars to one a day. I have had 2 porridge on a couple of days and it made no difference. I know someone like yourself who canonly have the porridge and she loses every week. If your not sure ring your CDC but you will be fine.

Back