carbs in a burger bun ? Naughty Hayley

Sass

Silver Member
I was naughty tonight and had a burger ( in a bun ) :sigh: Have had a look around on net to find out and the site i looked at came up with 10g per bun, could this be right ? I imagine some crazy figure like 50g per bun :8855:

I don't know what's been up with me today but i haven't felt to great all day, i did have a few cashew nuts earlier and i find if i eat nuts my belly don't much like it and i feel kinda knotted inside :confused:

I suppose it depends on the make of bun, one burger bun i just looked at was 22g carb wise. anyhoo that was then and this is now.

Onwards and downwards.

wow if that's 20g then that's my days allowance and i think my total was 13g for the day which will make it 33g if i count the bun at 20g. I wont dwell on it though.

I have been craving chocolate all day and i know if i had given into that temptation i wouldn't have stopped.

You didnt give in so your winning !

Keep up with the hard work lass

Here you go Hayley, your average burger bun has:
Breads: Burger Bun has 200 calories, 3.5g of fat and 36.0g of carbs in each serving.

I know, nearly twice you daily induction carbs in 1 bun. It is scary isn't it.

I've got a alittle mantra I adapt for times like that - yesterday i asked myself 'do I want chocolate or do I want to be slim?' It really helps you keep things in perspective. My mum's doing this too and she was looking at a glass of wine at a party. I had to ask her: 'Wine or slim?' It makes you think about the choices you make.
The past is history, its done now, you can't change it. Time now to look forward. Wishing you luck for the future, You know we're all here for you. X

Thankyou bj i will keep that in mind when i'm contemplating eating something i shouldn't. Slim or chocolate ? ( or whatever foods it should be ).

Works for me! good luck sweetie. X

Jar I did the same thing today when I was craving a cookie and of course to be thin won out. you know what it feels good to resist tempation and know you have the will power to do it

So Jar has become BJ? ;)

Now now Jim! My name is Vicky but there's a lot of us on here so Jar is fine!

LMAO, hi Vicky, AKA Jar. :)

Hi Jim, lovely to meet you. :D X

bahaha BJ :p

Hello fello Vicky

Hi!

On a side note, I used to do weightwatchers - I'm just clearing out some paperwork and found some little recipe books - no wonder I lost 7lb in 18 months - everything is so carby! I thought it was me, even though I stuck to it rigidly. Feel a bit relieved now - I think I'm on the right track!

LOL Viks

Jar, how did you come by your nick?

Back