catdog nd emma3662

Lmao not sure what time girls are coming hun so will have to give it a miss :-( another time I will tho xx

dinnit worry chick, didnt realise you had bairns on sat, thought ide give ye first refusal seen as though your me wedding planer lol il go wiv gulapi and me and you can meet up do summit else another time. xx

No probs chick I would have loved to we'll sort summit soon xx

cannit go there chick, marks sis had hers there.ive decided on the wedding now anyway lol gonna get proper detailson sat but pretty much know them as me and marks been to view place before xx

I've now got girls tomorrow so i'm free sat if ya still need me but I haven't got a penny :-( xx

people will think im right odd writing the one before lol, in case anyone is sad enough to have a look see at this thread im usually replying to a text from emma ha xx

what you not got girls for? xx

Lol ok chick they got a party saturday so got them tomorrow instead oh where where where lol xx

Lol ok chick they got a party saturday so got them tomorrow instead oh where where where lol xx

ha are you on laptopor phone? xx

Phone but i've got th net on phone too xx

Phone but i've got th net on phone too xx

yeah i know lol but ye need to download the brochure thing on lappy so ye can see it better daft arse :p

Lmao give me an hour or so then just in bath ah bliss lol nd lose th cheek biatch lol xx

Lmao give me an hour or so then just in bath ah bliss lol nd lose th cheek biatch lol xx

ide look abit odd wiv just the one cheek :cool: no bother my precious xx

Send me link dip stick lol xx

ta da! Weddings | The Dunes Adventure Islandclick on ze brochure im getting married vegas and having night do here, its on the beach at shields,gonna get the nightime package fr 500 feeds 80, free room hire and dj, gonna make numbers upto 120 for bit extra going to see woman on sat and gonna chuck in bowling hire the lanes for an hour cos thats what she was gonna chuckin before, gonna decorate it vintagey and theresa projector screen in room so will ut pics of vegas wdding andhoneymoon up git bigthrought the night xx

and fireworks on beach, the company who does it does things like your intitials and aheart and wedding cake and stuff lol will save so much doing it this way oh and moved it forward to september 8th 2013 instead of nov 3rd xx

Awww its lush hun get a price for wedding there too ya might as well get a price wish ya would have it after th 4th october so I would have a tan lmao xx

oh **** what date you going away? date isnt set in stone yet, but need to be back for start of uni and dont get another break like col get half term ye aint off til chrimbo at uni and dont wanna miss any.yep will get wedding thing aswell just to see, we did get one last year and was cheap but then fell in love with that as you like it but that place just aint worth the money! this way we get our vegas wedding and honeymoon, night reception plus get money off guests i hope ha and its all for cheaper than what wedding was for just here, then would have had to pay for honeymoon at later date. xx

Thinking if ya can do whole wedding here then guests give ya money that can pay for ya honeymoon :) dont go til th 27th chick ask for a few prices different dates then we can get cracking on invites and stuff ask ya mam and marks mam for a little bit of help even if its just a wedding gift in advance lol xx

Thinking if ya can do whole wedding here then guests give ya money that can pay for ya honeymoon :) dont go til th 27th chick ask for a few prices different dates then we can get cracking on invites and stuff ask ya mam and marks mam for a little bit of help even if its just a wedding gift in advance lol xx

im defo gonna ask for wedding price like, then if do that use money for honeymoon for when off uni if needs be, cos wanting to move house around then as well into newcastle- yay for student loan lol if ye wanting to join me amiguette group ye more than welcome, they me old weightloss group ive got from me other fb account you are more than welcome. xx

Back