catdog nd emma3662

No hun its ok i'm not a stalker lol it will all work out hun i'm sure of it xx

the first one was money shop, got this card you pay tenner for and you can use it like debit card and get ur giro and that paid on it, you get a 50 quid advance loan no questions asked no credit checks and goes up as ye pay it back. but takes like 5 days for card to come, second place was um payday express with the money shop but they do credit check only reason got that was cos we'd been getting the card one and paying it back. and next one was swiftcover but got that cos of other ones and had debit card now, mark not me! might be able to lend ye if me money gets on card tomorra if not im up **** creek aswell :(xx

Bless ya chick that would be mint if ya can but no worries if ya cant my cuz is giving me taxi money but dont no how much lol goin to job centre on tuesday to tell them to get a wiggle on lmao i'm bloody sick they owe me about 1500 now :mad: xx

I'm in a bad mood tonight chick so i'm gonna watch crap on tv nd eat my own weight in whatever I can find lol speak later hun xxx

sorry to hear that chick, not feeling great meself, tomorras new day il let ye know tomorra if moneys gone through- chin up chick xx

You too hun mwah :) xx

How's lyra doing hope she's keeping mollie nice and warm lol xx

lmao shes eating spaghetti bolognese right now haha xx

oh n jumped out sittingroom window onto roof tonight, im in upstairs flat! she makes me **** meself wen she does that spec when shes heavily pregnant the lil git! she is 5 weeks n 1 day today :D

aww bless her i not surprised chick i think i try nd catch her or just scream me tits off lol lookin at different diets sooooo fed up of bein a heffa :( xx

aww bless her i not surprised chick i think i try nd catch her or just scream me tits off lol lookin at different diets sooooo fed up of bein a heffa :( xx

aw hun you are not a heffer! come join me lil group dont matter what diet ye doin we all taking it slow and in it for long haul, you can make up for clare and kate they were members too but are awol lol. if ye want when we meet we can sit and workout which diets best and what you can have to eat each day on small budget.

omg chick when we got her, we'd not long lived here and she done it i FREAKED out, screaming i was teling mark to ring fire brigade i thought she run after bird on roof and fall down to ground or summit then next minute she comes saunting back down onto window frame and back in house, me heart was in me mouth! we try to keep window shut but its summer now so hard to keep her away when we turn backs, she done it when she was like day away from being in labour before she was huge, she got proper wedged in the window *facepalms* xx

haha lil **** everythin is just gettin me down sick of bein fat soooo sick of bein broke nd feel like coz im skint i have to miss out on things like i really want to meet ya nd go for nice lunch somewhere nd chat weddins but i cant nd i feckin hate smokin rollys lol grrrrr xx

haha lil **** everythin is just gettin me down sick of bein fat soooo sick of bein broke nd feel like coz im skint i have to miss out on things like i really want to meet ya nd go for nice lunch somewhere nd chat weddins but i cant nd i feckin hate smokin rollys lol grrrrr xx

i know how ye feel chick, we keep living off loans atm hoping summits gonna come up its nightmare :( went to shop to buy some of that quid bog roll i was tellin ye about lol and seen these fags i hadnt seen before called pall mall omg they come in pink box and have pink writing on em, i got em as treat couldnt face another rolly! landlord was supposed to be coming again today but no money at the inn so hes coming back monday, god hope money goes through or il be homeless! least wouldnt have to pay that bloody council tax bill nomore lol xx

just keep thinking bout mollie and how much joy she gonna bring and when lyra has them you can come play with them all! xx

thanks chick my heads up my arse at th min like just cant focus on anything could murder a pack of lambert and butlers like meh got 2 quid til tuesday nd then ya get sum ppl that say there skint but there goin on hols and decoratin and buyin new clothes grrrrrpeople do my bloomin head in lol xx

oh nd u'd never be homeless ya can stay here lol xx

haha awww bless ye, think your mam would go bonkers, me, mark, lyra, kittens and frank pmsl. couldnt have got me bog roll and fags if didnt use bit of money i had for rent :( i had to pay 90 quid for ctax by tomorra latest so chose that then its rent for monda wiv money coming :( xx

it sucks chick :( at least we can moan to each other lol xx

it sucks chick :( at least we can moan to each other lol xx

i wanna put lottery on tomorra but i cannit afford it haha. aww lyra had mini nap and has getin up for more spag bol she defo my daughter heehee xx

haha defo chick i gave up on lotto ages ago like a scratchcard when i can but never won more than 2 quid lol come over tomorrow to see girlsif ya want well just be in house xx

Back