catdog nd emma3662

I've txt ya lol i'm doing crap hun sooooo tired :-( wot time for tomorrow chick xx

aww hun,just read ur message *hugs* im not great either but me mam told me yesterday that tina's havin baby shower on 29th july and its scared me into getting back on track, im sick of missing doing special stuff cos of me mentalness and me weight so im chugging on regardless and hoping things improve!

can ye mam meet me in sunderland bout 1pm? tell her she can get the metro at reagent centre and it goes all way to sunderland xx

Her legs are bad at min town is as far as she could go I think xx

Gonna check buses for her instead hun xx

Gonna check buses for her instead hun xx

i cannit afford to go to newcastle for it, im using me weekly pass to go sunderland x

It would load after i've txt ya lmao she'll see ya at 1ish xx

Typical! So sunderland interchange? il meet her outside greggs lol xx

Soz chick I fell asleep lol yeah thats fine xx

no bother hun xx

ooh how did christening go?

Good was a bit like a zombie tho lol sean looked adorable tho and cake was a tatty ted :) girls behaved themselves too loved all th family and we've got 2 new arrivals coming 1 july and 1 december I told them to get a tv haha xx

lol awwwwwwwww more babies :) im pleased it went well :) xx

Thanks chick it was good felt a bit sorry for my louise coz loads of th family left early nd some didn't even show up :-( xx

i didnt realise it was for louises kids, what a shame, least she knows who really cares eh! xx

I no its **** lol xx

a cannit take me fone with is cos forgot to charge it up and leaving now, il see ur mam outside greggs atinterchange at 1pm xx

hiya chick, hope ye feel better soon was great seein ye :) im shattered went to bed when got home, kipped til 9 n going back to bed in a mo- scared for tomora like! xx

You too hun dont worry you'll be mint I only managed 2 hours :-( sick of my sleep been messed up grr lol xx

You too hun dont worry you'll be mint I only managed 2 hours :-( sick of my sleep been messed up grr lol xx

hoping i sleep good tonight n not worried all night grr! ive got sleeping tabs off docs but dont like taking them :( will be online tomorra night. sweet dreams chick xx

Good cant wait to hear all about it chick sorry again for being so quiet today xx

Back