catdog nd emma3662

Can do tuesday if thats any good got no money at th min :-( xx

planning on gettin me butt into work cos was off all this week. ill see how feel tomorra n let ye kno chick. xx

Change of plan lol i'm goin to killy tuesday not sure when i'll have money to meet ya but i've got my medical nxt wed :) xx

Change of plan lol i'm goin to killy tuesday not sure when i'll have money to meet ya but i've got my medical nxt wed :) xx
aw thats good! we'll sort summit at one point lol. off to peeps im ducked lol xx

No probs chick sleep well xx

im here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay i've missed ya hun how ya doing xxx

better than i was :) did you have your medical? lyra's had her kittens yesterday :D xx

Awww mint hun medicals wednesday i'm brickin it lol have ya picked out molly for me lol xx

I'm here if ya wanna talk about anything xx

she's only had one girl (will double check cos just did quick look when they come out, i really wanna keep her she's my fave lol :p me other fave is black little boy, he's so tiny and keeps snuggling into me haha. youll have to come through and pick xx

Keep her if ya want hun I dont mind but dont want a boy :-( lol xx

Keep her if ya want hun I dont mind but dont want a boy :-( lol xx

Doubt mark will let me like. whats wrong wiv a boy? call him millhouse hahahaha. boys are more loving than girls yano! i didnt even know she was girl when a picked her, he black with white bits and the tip of her tails white and she keep wandering about even though she blind/deaf and cannit walk proper hahahaha.xx

Lol think boys stink lol xx

meany, frank a boy and he's :character00100: xx

Boy cats lol xx

why do they stink lol xx

Tom cats wee reaks lol they like to mark there territory like dogs its stronger to keep other toms away nd attract females I think xx

lmao they dont smell more daftarse, its only other cats who smell its boy pee lol. cat pee in general stinks like if they peed on your carpet or summit but ye dinnit smell it in the litter box, weve got covered one. Cat are really clean boy or girl, its dogs who stink lol boy one marking everything and anywhere.xx

And ye can get him neutered for free from rspca, stop him roaming street for girls and fighting ha. xx

Back