catdog nd emma3662

Thats just wot i've heard hun nd cant have a boy mam's put her foot down lmao xx

youre both nuts :p reet off for a kip been long couple of days on little sleep! xx

Lol enjoy xx

Hi honey how's u today xx

hiya chick, woke up okay and have gave house a blitz, but had bad shock today, can ye read pms on phone? hows u? xx

Yeah I can hun i'm fine i'll wait for ya pm sending big hugs xx

sent xx

Hi hun I forgot to come back on last night doh lol how's u xxx

lol its okay chick, had incident wiv lyra last night im really upset with her, she's scratched me to bits! had a thought why not look on brighthouse at the laptops? ye can get this thing called a joypad its meant to be good. xx

Oh no lil tinker hope ya ok wot made her scratch ya? God no chick cant handle more debt lol xx

Oh no lil tinker hope ya ok wot made her scratch ya? God no chick cant handle more debt lol xx

lol a just meant for when ye get your money cos ye pay it weekly and if ye cannit afford it cos ur in the **** ye can put it on hold for 6 week where ye dont have to pay it or ye can take it back and not pay anymore on it so its not like a contract ye stuck wiv, say after a month ye realise its too much money ye just take it back no worries xx

and she escaped out of house (wtf the kittens only five days old) and her usual bf found her and wanted to **** she was in the zone wanting one HOW i dunno and was growling etc at me but a cant rsik her gettin pregnant shes just had litter and gettin spayed as soon as they weaned so picked her up and she went mental shes clawed from top of me arm all through me tattoo and loads of little scratches il be gutted if shes ruined tattoo by it not healing proper and having scar all down it :( xx

Awww its ok chick i've got a pc I normally just use my phone anyway lol so wot happened wit lyra xx

catdog said:
and she escaped out of house (wtf the kittens only five days old) and her usual bf found her and wanted to **** she was in the zone wanting one HOW i dunno and was growling etc at me but a cant rsik her gettin pregnant shes just had litter and gettin spayed as soon as they weaned so picked her up and she went mental shes clawed from top of me arm all through me tattoo and loads of little scratches il be gutted if shes ruined tattoo by it not healing proper and having scar all down it :( xx

Christ she's a propa randy get like cant believe she left her babies either th lil **** lol xx

Christ she's a propa randy get like cant believe she left her babies either th lil **** lol xx

i know im not lying when a say she horny all the time, and she not like normla cats who have season and get all meow meow gotta be out all that she just ready anytime and just acts normal, i dont think he got to her before i did ie why she was so upset cos she hadnt done the deed but a cannit believe the way she gone on, i know instinct overcame her but im really upset with her, feel proper let down she'd do this :( xx

Bless ya hun chin up she might be better in a few days will ya check a holiday for me my phone keeps goin slow today xx

Forgot to give ya details its 27th september 2013 turkey hisaronu asena village bed and breakfast for a week 2 adults its probs fully booked by now but oh well lol xx

what holiday company? and she was fine as soon as she came in house, the little madam went straight in to feed babies purring her head off lol. x

thomas cook aint it doh forgot

Haha defo a little madam sorry chick its thomas cook just realised I keep losing signal no wonder its taking forever lmao xx

Back