catdog nd emma3662

only flights left for then is from manchester with thomas cook and that hotel aint available. you want me to look with any other company? xx

Awww well no its ok hun I might look nd find another holiday lol i'll keep popping back on here tho xx

you just goin the two of ya's? were you saying thomas cook was only one who did that hotel or summit? xx

As in we wanna book wit a shop nd its th only shop that does it yeah nd yup just us 2 now lol xx

Balls it lol i'm gonna watch big brother then go to bed lol speak tomorrow hun sweet dreams xx

aww what a shame, be better on your own man i hate being stuck around people especially in the heat im a ***** haha. we thinking bout putting the wedding off just havin cheap summer hol in june so before kids break up and hoping mark finds better job by then to book wedding cos its just costing too much and dunno how we gonna pay for it for next year really, am gutted but just dont seem likely really booo. xx

catdog said:
aww what a shame, be better on your own man i hate being stuck around people especially in the heat im a ***** haha. we thinking bout putting the wedding off just havin cheap summer hol in june so before kids break up and hoping mark finds better job by then to book wedding cos its just costing too much and dunno how we gonna pay for it for next year really, am gutted but just dont seem likely really booo. xx

Dont worry hun ya's love each other thats all that matters thats why we goin in september no kids woop lol xx

this september, now? xx

I wish haha no hun nxt year xx

gonna say if u get ur money ye shud find proper cheap deal and go this sept cos ye deserve it! xx

Awww thanks hun think i'm gonna take mam to london for her bday if I get my money but i'm not telling her where we goin or when i'm just gonna wake her up on th morning haha xx

Awww thanks hun think i'm gonna take mam to london for her bday if I get my money but i'm not telling her where we goin or when i'm just gonna wake her up on th morning haha xx

aww bless ye, is that october? A wanna go for mine in nov, money pending that is! xx

September 15th ya div lol you'll get sorted man dont worry off to bed now chick sooooo tired :-( speak tomorrow xx

oh **** aye a dont listen lol. nighty night hun, got loadsa stuff to tell ye already but not on here haha xx

Like what lol pm me asap xx

haha nope tellin ye in person so ner. ive been glossin got more on me than the doors haha xx

You bag I wont see ya for ages :-( please tell me lol nd thats how I paint too haha xx

You bag I wont see ya for ages :-( please tell me lol nd thats how I paint too haha xx

its nowt good lol and got to give ye summit to look forward to haha. i love garlic mayonnaise yum. ooh wedding might be back on me mam possibly giving some money, dunno how much or if defo but eeeeeeeeeeek x

Garlic mayo wots that got to do wit anything lol ya a meanie nd i'm not speaking to ya now xx

its just yum aint it lol and so be it haha xx

Back