Cat's been spayed _ Any treats or special treatment for my little treasure???

CelticTiger

Here to help :-)
I can't believe I am writing this... but I just spotted this Section, so here goes...

My son's teacher announced that several kittens were going for a very long swim, if she could not find homes for them. Instantly my son stuck up his hand, and lo we had a cat. The deal was that the cat had to be Male...so Panther duly arrived and has warmed his way into our hearts ( especially mine, as I don't particularly like cats)

Anyway, several months later, the HE has turned out to be a SHE and she was brought to the Vet this afternoon to have the necessary procedure carried out, so she will never know the Joy of Motherhood!

She's listless & drowsy after the procedure and she looks terrible with a large area shaven, poor mite.

I am just wondering have any of you cat lovers out there any words of advice to make her next few days as comfortable and pain-free as possible??? She is on her cushion in the Sun Lounge with her water & dry food.

Thanks in advance,

Conor

When we had our cats spayed we found they cared for themselves, if you do want to get her some treats our cat likes Dreamies!

Thank you Happy Holidays. She is still resting. I got her some treats earlier, but she is showing little interest in her new treats. Time heals all wounds, I suppose

I'm delighted to report that Panther is almost fully recovered from her recent op. She is lying on the duvet having a Sunday morning snooze.

i got my male cat done, he got a few bags of dreamies and some cat chew sticks as a treat. poured some kitty yoghurt over his treats too.
poor thing was sulking for a few days

Back