ProPoints Cazzabelles noms - Trying to be wheat, caffiene and aspartme free

Cazzabelle

Well im here again. This is my 3rd time around on Weight watchers.

This time I will be attempting to wean myself of caffiene, aspartme and reducing my wheat/gluten intake. I was diagnosed iwth Fibromyalgia in October 2011 but have been symptomatic for years.

I started jogging in may 2012 and really enjoy it. Can only manage 5k at present andn ow winter is here I am stuggling due to the cold weather exasperating my Fibromyalgia.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be my first pro point day.

Wish me luck x

Well im here again. This is my 3rd time around on Weight watchers.

This time I will be attempting to wean myself of caffiene, aspartme and reducing my wheat/gluten intake. I was diagnosed iwth Fibromyalgia in October 2011 but have been symptomatic for years.

I started jogging in may 2012 and really enjoy it. Can only manage 5k at present andn ow winter is here I am stuggling due to the cold weather exasperating my Fibromyalgia.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be my first pro point day.

Wish me luck x

Good luck Cazzabelle!!
I've been on and off weight watchers for years but I'm back for good now and not doing too bad :) altogether lost almost 2 stone but since doing weight watchers this time lost 1 stone :)
If you put your mind to it you will do it!!
My diary is Sarah's I will be thin diary if you fancy a chat :) x

Cheers Sarah I will have a looksy and keep you informed and hopefullyt you can give me some pointers and kick me up the bum if needed :D

Ohh also to keep me on track I try and plan my food diary the night before.

So here is a sneak pick at Tomorrows food diary and I will edit this post as the day goes on. Tomorrow I will also find out my daily point allowance and update my profile stats. I will be doing this online this time.

SUNDAYS DIARY

Breakfast =4pp
Morrisons Oringal Porridge oats 3pp made with water
1 tsp honey 1pp
blue berries 0pp
Banana

I used to use sweetener to sweeten my porridge but now look to alternatives.

And was gutted to find the milk was off!!:cry:

Mid morning snacks =2pp
S & V Snack a jacks 2pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch =6pp
1 Morrisons Frozen Alantic Salmon portion 6pp
Pak Choi 0pp
Spinanch 0pp

I have recently rediscovered and fallen in love with pak choi!!

mid afternoon snack 3pp
Home made lentil soup 3pp
Pear 0pp

Dinner 7pp
home made chicken Stew
Recipe found here - But pointed it more in the tracker as I have used chicken legs rather than breast

Evening snacks 9pp

Low fat cherry yogurt 3pp
babybelllight 1pp
milk for tea 1/2 pint skimmed milk 3pp
Raisens 2pps - Was late and I had 2 pp to use up from my dailies and was struggling for inspiration :D

31/31 dailies used
0/49 used, all my weeklies left

Drinks were Cherry vimto sugar free squash and decaff earl grey and decaf black coffee. Trying to ween myself off sweetners in my tea/coffee but am failing thus far.

Last edited:
That sounds good to me :) although I've not been great this week so I'm not always the best person to give great advice and sometimes need it myself :) so we can spur each other on.
Food diary looks good alot healthier than mine lol yeah keep me informed with how your getting on, wil be nice to see how your doing.
Have a great day! Xx

Dont worry cupcake. today is the start of anew week :D And thats what these threads are for inspiration, motivation and support.
Well my first day went okay. Here is to another

Monday's Meal Diary

Breakfast 6pp
Porridge -3pp
180 skimmed milk - 2pp
Honey 1pp
Banana -0pp

Mid morning snack 2pp
Snack a jacks salt and vinegar 2pp
apple 0pp

Lunch 6pp
Wholemeal pitta bread 4pp
tuna 1pp
Extra light mayo - 1pp
cucumber 0pp

Mid afternoon snack 3pp

Pear 0pp

Dinner 9pp
Sausage and bean cassarole - 9pp
BNS -0pp

This cassarole was lush. Definately recommend

Evening snack - 5pp

Babybel light 1pp
Snacks a jacks 3pp
Pink n white 1pp

31/31 dailies used
0/49 weelklied used. All weeklies left.

Last edited:
Tuesday Meal Planner

Breakfast 5pp

Porridge oats 3pp
180 made half of water and half of skimmed milk 1pp
1 tsp Honey 1pp
nutmeg
Banana 0pp

mid morning snacks 2pp
Pink n white 1pp
Minibaby bel 1pp
Pear opp

Lunch 9pp
Chicken stew -9pp

Afternoon snack 5pp
Yogurt 3pp
Apple 0pp
Snack a jacks 2pp

Dinner 9pp
Sausage and bean cassarole 9pp
Cauliflower and BNS 0pp

Evening snack 1pp

pink N White 1pp

31/31 dailies used

. Northampton-20121218-00164.jpg Picture of tonights dinner

Last edited:
I have been slacking Jaly. Hence my return. Managed to keep it off for ages.Was eating well and excercising. Then went on holiday and have put a stone on..... So here with my tail inbetween my legs. Currently signe dof work following a virus that has triggered a flare of the FMS.... :( Hows you been doing?

Foods looking good so far :) how you feeling?? Getting on ok? X

Heya Cupcake. So far so good. But its hard to say. The first week on plan is always good as you stay focused. :) I have been at home as I am off work sick so have beening trying to eat regularly and with filling foods to stop my hand wandering :)

Heya Cupcake. So far so good. But its hard to say. The first week on plan is always good as you stay focused. :) I have been at home as I am off work sick so have beening trying to eat regularly and with filling foods to stop my hand wandering :)

Yeah that's true :) ahh no I hope your ok? I know how it feels as I had an operation so were off work for 3 weeks and it was testing! X

I am okay. A virus has caused my FMS to flare so exhausted though sleeping 8 hrs at night ( Thanks to meds) Ad get alot of neck, arm and shoulder pain. Not feeling Christmassy I have to admit, this year. Missed all the xmas parties *pouts*

Thanks for the hugs Jaly. Hope yuo can find some time off over the festive period to just chill out. You work so hard!

Wednesday Food diary

Breakfast 5pp

1 sachet of morrisons porrdige oats 3pp
90 ml of skimmed milk 1pp
90 ml water
1 tsp honey 1pp
grated nutmeg
Banana

Mid morning snack 5pp
1 x crumpet 2pp
1 tbsp whole nut peanut butter 3pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch 7pp
Whole meal pitta bread toasted 4pp

Dinner 10pp
Chicken breast 4pp
1/2 jar WW Tikka sauce 3pp
WW mini naan 3pp
Cauliflower rice 1pp - find this a great alternative to rice

Dessert 8pp

Waffle - Pointed as 5pp to be on the safe side
30g Chocolate philly 2pp
- oh my this is gorgeous!!! spread on the waffle :)

1 cadbury highlights 1pp

31/31 dailies used. Will update this post as the day goes.
4 weeklies used Tally 4/49

Last edited:
Well today has been a good WW day :)

3 days caffiene free. Slowly weening myself of the sweetners. As for being wheat free not so much. The prices of wheat free stuff is ridiculous!!!

Am including some pics of my food for today.

Also trying to see if I fancy using 4 more weeklies pp for the bournville flavoured highlights hot choclate tonight....Just discovered that Highlights hot choclates has aspartem in it. Ohh well have 4 to drinik as not throwing them away, but at least iknow for next time.

Northampton-20121219-00165.jpgNorthampton-20121219-00167.jpgNorthampton-20121219-00168.jpg

Last edited:
Okay I went with the compromise and used water instead of milk :) so only 1pp

Last edited:
Thursdays Meal planner

Breakfast 5pp

1 sachet of morrisons porrdige oats 3pp
90 ml of skimmed milk 1pp
90 ml water
1 tsp honey 1pp
grated nutmeg
Banana

Mid morning snack 5pp
1 x crumpet 2pp
1 tbsp whole nut peanut butter 3pp
Apple 0pp

Lunch 6pp
Weight watchers mini naan 3pp

Dinner 10pp - Left overs from yesterday
Chicken breast 4pp
1/2 jar WW Tikka sauce 3pp
WW mini naan 3pp
Cauliflower rice - find this a great alternative to rice

26/31 dailies used. Leaves me 5pp spare. Will update this post as the day goes.

Mmm food sounds yummy!! I've got a Christmas dinner at work with the children today so hoping that its going to be full of filling veg and not fatty food :) although there's choc log for pudding which I may not have depending on how I'm feeling :D have a great day! Xx

Back