ProPoints Cazzabelles noms - Trying to be wheat, caffiene and aspartme free

Okay I had fallen off the health eating band wagon. I have been off work for 3 weeks due to not 1, but 2 virus infections that have made the FMS worse. Was in bed for 3 days over christmas. Yesterday was the first time in weeks i felt alive. So today I am drawing a line under it and starting again. :) Hope you are all well xxxx and happy new year.

Okay just gone through the freezer and I do not think I will need to go shopping for the whole of January

In the freezer we have :

WW Creamy chicken and Mushrooms 9pp
2 x WW Salmon and Brocoli Melt 7pp
WW Chicken curry 8pp
WW chicken hot pot 6pp
2 portions of Sausage and bean cassarole 9pp
9 portions of lentil soup 3pp
chicken breast
2 x chicken thighs
Diced chicken
4 x salmon fillets
3 x portions of cooked chicken ( used for salads and sandwhiches for work)
8 NUME cumberland sausages
1 portion of Bamia
Pack of Warbutton wraps
Whole meal pitta bread
Shoulder of lamb
Beef for roasting

Plus stuff in my cupboards like rice noodles, WW sweet N sour Sauce, WW chilli con carne sauce

Must start using what is in my cupboard and freezer!!!

Hi Lisa welcome to my diary. Curious to know what made you choose my diary from all the others? Was it the list of things I am trying to Cut out?

Okay So I moving my weign in day to Tuesdays So next Tuesday will be my first weigh in since rejoining WW.

Tuesdays food diary

Breakfast 5pp

Morrisons Porridge sachet 3pp
90ml skimmed milk 1pp - rest made with water..
1 tsp honey 1pp
Nutmeg 0pp
Banana 0pp

Mid morning snack 0pp
Apple & pear 0pp

Lunch 9pp
Left over fajita enough to make one and some chicken left over

Dinner 10pp

morrisons frozen salmon fillet 6pp
150g amoy rice niidles 4pp
Soy sauce 0pp
Morrisons frozenmixed stir fry veg 0pp

Snacks 8pp
Hot chocolate made with 300ml skimmed milk 3pp, 1 sachet highlights 1pp
2 x pink and whites 3pp
Mini babybel light 1pp
Pear 0pp

Dailies used 32/32
Weeklies used 0pp
Weeklie total left 0/49pp

Hi.... I'm trying to cut out sugar and caffeine so your diary stood out to me and I'm hoping for some ideas lol.
So far I've not eaten any sugar and have been drinking hot no added sugar juice instead of tea and coffee.....I seem to be doing ok do far although its only been 2 days. X

heehee we can sort each other out then. Sugars arenot soo bad... its aspartame that the killer as it is in everything. Especially thing sthat ar " Low fat" and "healthy" I have to use up my freezer stuff so will be wa bit hit and miss.

Drinks wise I have started no added sugar Cherry vimto which is nice hot or cold. I drink alot of ginger and lemon tea too. And when I am at work I have a 2 litre bottle of water on my desk to get through. :)

i return to work next week for the first time in almost a month due to illness ( Damn multiple viruses and FMS!) so I will do better once i am back in a routine, :) Good luck with it all x

Wednesday Food Diary

Breakfast 5pp
Porridge made with half water and half skimmed milk, 1 tsp Honey, Nutmeg and banana

Lunch 6pp
Home made lentil soup 3ppWW mini naan 3pp

Dinner 9pp

1 portion of the sausage and bean cassarole 9pp - see first page for link to recipe. Freezes well btw
Green beans, cabbage and carrots steamed 0pp

Snacks 12pp

NuMe cheese crips 3pp
Muller light banana and custard 3pp
toffee crisps 6pp

32/32 Dailies used -
0 weeklies used

0/49 weeklies left.

Decaf tea and cherry sugar free vimto drank

Thursdays Food Diary

Breakfast 5pp
Porridge as per ususal

Lunch - Was out shopping with mother 8pp
primo skinny gingerbread latte - Costa 3pp
Half a costa pantetone 5pp
banana 0pp

Dinner 11pp
ww chicken curry 8pp
WW naan bread 3pp
spinanch 0pp

dessert 3pp
1/2 tin of pears in juice 0pp
Meringue nest 1pp
55ml nume diary creams 2pp

other snacks 5pp

muller light 2pp
Nume crisps 3pp

32/32 Weeklies
0 weeklies used
0/49 weeklies left.

Saving my weeklies for saturday as out for a mates wedding annivesary at Pizza express. Already made my choices. :) Yeah so the wheat free, diary and caffiene free went a bit out the window.... Caffiene has been the easiest to cut out until my latte :D

GP reckons I have glandular fever..booo. Have been off work 4 weeks now and signed off for another 2. So Exercising has been out the window and food, I started off well last week but by saturday it went out the window. I either do not have an appitite, have been too tired to eat or just ate rubbish since saturday.

Weighed myself today and the scales show a 2lb loss. So kinda happy. But at the moment WW is not on my list of priorities.

If anyone has seenmy health please return! Last seen in 2012.

Well my health is back ontrack. Been off work since 9th December. I will return to work on Monday so being back in a routine will domy eating habits wonders! :) But my wheat and caffiene free diet has gone out the window. :(

But in the last 2 weeks I have lost 5lbs :D

Will update this post as the day progresses

Fridays meal planner

Breakfast 6pp
30g Granola 3pp
150g Fat free greek Yogurt 2pp
1 tsp honey 1pp

Mid morning snack
Banana 0pp

Lunch 9pp
Leftover Sausage cassarole 9pp
Carrots 0pp

Mid Afternoon snack 1pp

Pear 0pp
WW yogurt 1pp

Dinner 5pp
Slow cooked Beef and Tomato Cassarole 5pp - Used the schwarts slow cooker sachet :) 5pp
Carrots 0pp
Spinach 0pp

Snacks 10
Ryvita Minis 3pp
Special K mini bites 2pp
50ml rum 4pp
Skimmed milk 1pp

31/31 Dailies used.

no weeklies left. Waiting for reset day on Tuesday,

Last edited:
Back