CD and Aneamia (sp?)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 20 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody knew how being aneamic could affect the diet. I am waiting on blood results and should get them this afternoon but was wondering if itd be ok to continue the diet.
    The doc seems to think its aneamia after the farce i had of trying to get blood taken. (veins kept collapsing when the needle went in) Eventually she got it from a wee vein near my knuckle and had to use a syringe to draw it out. Youch! Anyways any info would be much appreciated.

Lisa xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I know we get all our daily vitamin and mineral requirements in the CD sachets, however if you are anaemic due to something going on in your body it might be best to speak to the GP and your CDC before going on with it. Hope you feel better soon
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.