CDC

As a CDC, I ask my clients how their week has been and discuss any problems which arise. I weigh them, work out their BMI and measure them if they wish. Then we select food packs for the next week.
We normally end up having a chat about other stuff too :D A weekly weigh in can last anything from 5 mins to half an hour or more.

Well for mine, I go in, get weighed, have a natter, by my packs, and go home!

I guess it is different for everyone.

my cdc comes to my house, he asks how Ive been etc if i have any problems that sort of thing he weighs and measures me then he will tell me how much ive lost in total (weight and inches), choose my packs, pay and just have a general natter really then he goes.xxx

I see my clients on a one to one basis, however if they want to bring someone with them regardless of whether or not that person is doing the diet, fine.
Some CDC's hold group sessions, some don't. Some go out to houses, some don't. Its really up to the CDC. If you are not happy with any aspect of your dieting time, then discuss it with your CDC. If you want one to one you may have to ask. I always tell people on the initial contact that I work one to one.

Are there any other dieters there at the same time to speak to or is it just weigh, buy and go.

I only see clients on a 1:1 basis (unless they come with a friend or mum or husband etc)

First session takes an hour and I talk them through the plans, the side effects, flavours, how to make up, fill in medical form, weigh, measure, BMI and talk about what they want from the diet.

Subsequent sessions are weigh, (measure every 3weeks) discuss their week, problems if they've had any (and find ways round these so they don't happen again), find out what next week entails - choose flavours - and then have a general chat! These can last from 10mins to 30 ... dependant on client.

Back