certificates and stickers

Crys

what do you do with yours?

sticker is on my book, haven't got any certificates yet, butif and when i do i will put them on the wall at home

I've put the certs in the pack with my books, SOW stickers I've given straight to my 5 year old & the half stone & stone award I've stuck on to the back of my pack.

I'm completely unoriginal and put my certificates on the fridge door....

Ive put my stickers on my book and my certificates i put onto my mirror in the living room then when i get a new one the old gets put in my pack. I put it on the mirror because when im getting ready everyday i can see it and see how well i am doing and it gives me the encouragement to carry on if i having a bad day.

Stickers on my book, magnets on my fridge and certificates on the kitchen cupboard door xx

i dont have any yet :'(

but my target member certif is still in my old book which i keep handy to try and loose quicker than i did last time ;)

I bought a cheap diary to use as a food diary after I no longer had to film them in for my consulatant. My stickers live in the inside cover of that as a reminder each day.

My certs are in a clip frame and hung up in my living room for all to see :D

We dont get certs but my stickers are on my book looking pretty :eek:)

I got my 1st 7lb shiny sticker last week and i've stuck it on the front of my book. When i get a certificate i'm gunna stick it on the fridge like you lot do :)

My stickers are on my book, and my fridge magnets on the fridge. My certificates are on a shelf in my lounge but I plan to frame them in a large frame so that I will always remember the journey.

Back