Changing to a different slimming World group?

SA girl

Hi

I am new to this forum and just recently joined Slimming World, after finally getting enough courage to do it. I've been going to the meeting in the evening, but due to my hubbie's work I will have to change it to a meeting during the day, due to our child being at home on his own.

Does anybody know if I will have to re-pay the fee to join or do I just carry on paying my £4.50 every week?

Thanks
SA girl

I was told you could just go to any group. She didn't mention anything about paying extra.

You shouldn't have to pay again, but have a word with your consultant to let her know what is happening and if the new class is a different consultant they can perhaps liase and pass your paperwork over.

One lady from my group did the same. She changed from her evening group to the morning one and the consultant just transferred her over. She didn't have to pay any extra.

When I asked to change, I was just given my record sheet from my original class. When I handed this over at my new class there was no problem at all and I just payed the weekly fee.

I often have to go to different groups. You can even take your membership with you on hoilday with you anywhere in the Uk. (me thinks . . . . does anyone really do that !!)

You can go to any group you like and don't have to pay extra.
I sometimes go to the 5.30 or the 7.00 group, depending on the time I have. Also when I moved here, I just went along to the local group with my book and I was in.

Back