ProPoints (changing to Low Carb now.)

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
Sunday August 5th 2012

Having done calorie counting for many years and now not getting any results of weight loss I started WW last Sunday and have been quite thrilled by the results so far.
I have resisted this for soo long and only changed out of sheer desperation.
WI will be Mondays so I shall be reporting my weight loss then.
Food for today -

Breakfast - Oats + Milk (10fl oz for day)
Lunch - Bread 1sl + Homemade Veg Soup with 1 pack of Batchelors cupasoup added + Banana
Snack - Cherries + Nectarine
Dinner - Ham (boiled pork) 6oz + R. Beans + Swede & Carrot mash
Supper - WW Yogurt + Cranberry Juice 180ml
Total - 24PP

Last edited:
I just joined WW aswell! Weigh in On wednesday! Find its much easier to count pp then calories!! and no guilt attacked with weekly pp!
Hope it goes well for u!

Monday August 6th 2012

Thanks for the well wishes.

Have only lost 1lb after all this week as I did have a couple of days where I indulged quite a bit! .. :rolleyes: .. Am going to do much better this week.. :girlpower:

Food today:
Breakfast - Branflakes 30g + Milk (plus) 1/2pt
Lunch - Veg soup (as yesterday) + bread with Butter
Snack - Banana + Nectarines 2
Dinner - Ham 5oz + Swede & Carrot Mash + R Beans
Supper - WW Yogurt
Total 21 PP

Last edited:
Tuesday 7th August 2012

Quite an ordinary "dullish" day.
Kept to good menu plan... :coffee:

Found my old WW card which gives my daily points to be 26

Breakfast - Branflakes 30g + Milk 90ml
Lunch - Bread 1sl + Cheese 30g
Snack - Rice Cakes 3 + Banana
Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognaise (incl Parmesan cheese)
Supper - WW Yogurt
Extra - Milk (for teas) 360ml
Total 26PP

Wednesday 8th August 2012

Not a good day after all!.. :sigh: .. Very annoyed with myself .. :mad:
I find that getting my mind into WW is soo difficult! .. :confused:
I know that WW works..my daughter has lost all her excess weight with WW..my granddaughter has lost all her weght with it too ..they both look fabulous,... but somehow my mind switches off as if I do not believe it will work for me!!
It's not that WW is difficult to follow.. I have the books, I have the calculator.. it's the mindset that is failing me.
I am not going to give up and will start afresh without fail tomorrow! ..

:innocent0001:

Sorry to hear you've had a off day,but that's good that you are back on it.Forget yesterday and start again,if you struggle we can help :0)

Sorry to hear you've had a off day,but that's good that you are back on it.Forget yesterday and start again,if you struggle we can help :0)

Thankyou very much Daisy.

Thursday 9th August 2012

Feeling a bit .. :yuk:.. today!!

Think it's because I'm on edge about doctors phonecall tomorrow when he is going to "discuss" the results of my blood tests...:sigh:
Couldn't be bothered to have a cooked meal tonight even tho' I put some rainbow trout fillets in the oven...just had a large ham sandwich instead but still within my PP limit.

Breakfast - Oats 45g + Milk ( + for day ) 3/4pint
Lunch - Rice Cakes 3 + L.C. Cheese 1
Snack - Tea + Malted Milk Biscuits 4 + Banana
Dinner - Bread 2sl + S.Cream + Ham 2oz + Lettuce + Beetroot
Supper - Tesco Yogurt

Total 26PP

Friday 10th August 2012

A very good day..really chuffed with myself.
Doctors call was all very straight forward.. Diabetes okay, was a bit sort of concerned about my cholestrol level but nothing new there! Talked me into trying some "new" statins..said okay but don't think I shall be collecting them...why does everybody's cholestrol levels have to be the same?!!..Plus I have enough aches and pains without taking tablets that are likely to increase them.. :sigh:
Went out this afternoon for my hairdo then on to shopping and restrained myself from buying chocolate. Did buy some liquorice (2 300g bags for £1) and ate just 2oz... Wonders will never cease.. :D

Breakfast - Oats 45g + Milk (1/2 pt for day)
Lunch - Bread + Cheese 30g
Snacks - Grapes + Liquorice 50g
Dinner - R.Trout + Carrot + R.Beans + Th.Isle Dressing
Supper - Tesco Yogurt 150g

Total 28PP

Last edited:
Sunday 12th August 2012

Not done any PP counts as hardly ate anything today .. too hot!
Had yogurt and a banana about 3am because I needed to take my meds.
11am ate a few grapes and went into garden where I managed to do quite a bit of tidying. Took my bag of liquorice with me and ate a few bits and then had an egg and cheese salad for tea.

Back