Charleybarley tries again - Jan 2013

Well 7 syns for the day is hardly going to make a huge difference, I wouldn't worry about it. Warm lentil salad sounds yummy.
You are doing so fantastically with the exercise, I wish I had the motivation. Perhaps when I lose some blubber I will have a go too, at the moment my back and boobies would not take kindly to any kind of jogging or trampetting!
Charlie - isn't pizza express the one that does the skinny pizza - i.e. the middle is cut out and filled with salad? if so, its yum - I would have gone for that

You are doing so fantastically with the exercise, I wish I had the motivation. Perhaps when I lose some blubber I will have a go too, at the moment my back and boobies would not take kindly to any kind of jogging or trampetting!
SNAP!! I don't want black eyes lol!

Ahh, to have big boobies! I have little 'uns so I don't have jog/black eye trouble! I always thought I would look better as a fat bird with big knockers, but I am stuck with a B cup....massive back but a b cup nonetheless!! !
OMG Charley - you can have mine I HATE THEM!!! I long for my little boobs pre kids

Charlie - isn't pizza express the one that does the skinny pizza - i.e. the middle is cut out and filled with salad? if so, its yum - I would have gone for that

It is Donna, but its 500 cals, so 25 syns - I havent got that spare this week, I am conducting an experiment, which is an idea that has come from Vickie - I allocated myself 105 syns last Thursday and have counted in everything and it has resulted in my only having 5 syns left for today, Tuesday and Wednesday....

SNAP!! I don't want black eyes lol!

OMG Charley - you can have mine I HATE THEM!!! I long for my little boobs pre kids

Oh, to have big old floppers (as Mick calls them!) I would love them! But I see yours and Vickie's points (ahem!) I guess the grass isn't always greener!

Tuesday 19th June - green

B - 2 LMc Saus and veg quiche (this was disgusting, made it quickly last night with tinned new potatoes - gross, I am chucking the rest!).
Brown sauce (1)

L - Ryvitas (HEB), Primula (HEA) 2 boiled eggs, sliced red onion, sliced toms

image-3742147380.jpg

I totes enjoyed my lunch today!

D - Veggie Cheese Burger, Chips, Salad (HEA+HEB) (2.5) for burger, (2) ketchup.

Snacks - fruit x4 , punnet of strawbs (so sour!)

Syns - 5.5

Exercise - 15 mins trampette, free weights

Last edited:
Oh what I would give for little boobs! Just a small handful would be lovely. It's a nightmare trying to find anything to fit over them and bras cost a fortune. Suppose we all want what we don't have ey?!

We do indeed. I would love an hour glass figure - alas I am more of a funnel shape! Massive up top, smaller at the bottom. The only thing skinny on my are my ankles! I am 22/24 on top and 18 on the bottom.

Wednesday 20th June - Green Day

Good morning good morning!

B - Porridge (HEA&HEB) - Syrup (1)

L - Egyptian Lentils with WM pitta (HEB) and cheese salad (HEA) - (2) for salad cream

D - Butternut, spinach and chickpea curry and rice (2.5)

Snacks - fruit x , punnet of strawbs

SYNS - 5.5

Exercise - Jogging with sis in law, 3 laps, 2x step ups, 2x push ups, 2x triceps dips

Last edited:
Hello!
Just reading through some new people's diaries and your food sounds lovely, so I am here to subscribe and get some new inspiration :)
Chloe x

Hey Chloe,

Welcome! Its so nice to have new visitors and you are right, a great way to get inspired by what other people eat at mealtimes. I often do the same. I am going to nosey onto your diary now!

xx

Hello Charley Barley Boo,

I'm sorry I haven't visited for ages. I see you had an awesome loss - you go girl. Even more impressive is the running. I'd like to give it a go but I'm scared of being this blob people point and laugh at while I'm out. What is the correct way to run then??

You are doing brilliantly well Charley I'm so chuffed for you and your fantastic loss :D:D:D and your food sounds lovely. I need to spend some time on here at the weekend and get some recipe inspiration. I haven't been that motivated cooking-wise recently (makes for a boring diary) but what I've read here makes me want to plan a menu.

How's everything else Charley? How are you feeling?

(ps I've always had small boobs, now they are a c cup - larger but actually small given the rest of me. I'd personally like my B-cups back) ;)

Hi Charley,

Thanks for the PM, he you're okay, well done on the running, I did C25K last year and really enjoyed it (most of the time!), felt like a sense of achievement, good luck with it x

Chloe_Fisher_:) said:
I know its nice chatting to new people :) how are you doing on sw? have you been doing it for long?

I have re started SW about half a million times over six or so years! I always lost, then fell off the wagon. I found this amazing forum 3 years ago but was a serial lurker for ages before finally taking the plunge to write a daily food diary. This time round I am doing ok, much better recently but I have loads going on in mu life and things happening, like social events/occasions/trips away that I can't (or won't should I say) always be good. I do keep trying to fight the big fight - I have a long way to go (about 4/5 stone) and I am under no illusions that it will come off without a fight!

How about you Chloe, how have you been getting on? X

Red Riding Hood said:
Hello Charley Barley Boo,

I'm sorry I haven't visited for ages. I see you had an awesome loss - you go girl. Even more impressive is the running. I'd like to give it a go but I'm scared of being this blob people point and laugh at while I'm out. What is the correct way to run then??

You are doing brilliantly well Charley I'm so chuffed for you and your fantastic loss :D:D:D and your food sounds lovely. I need to spend some time on here at the weekend and get some recipe inspiration. I haven't been that motivated cooking-wise recently (makes for a boring diary) but what I've read here makes me want to plan a menu.

How's everything else Charley? How are you feeling?

(ps I've always had small boobs, now they are a c cup - larger but actually small given the rest of me. I'd personally like my B-cups back) ;)

Hey Red! Good to hear from you!

I too was afraid to go out and look like a total pudding on legs and worried that White van men would shout things out their windows at me. Fortunately my Sis in law, who is a fitness instructor, found out I wanted to start running and is training me. We go out on wednesday and sunday mornings, early, like 6:30am. We go round a park which is really quiet and there aren't many people about. I also went on my own on Friday and plan to go again, but it will be a long way off before I 'go public' and run in the street. Her method of building up my running is jog for 1 1/2 mins, walk for 1 1/2 mins and build it up from there. It's really slow going and I get frustrated that i can't just start running and keep running non stop, but hopefully that will come.

You seem to be doing so well Red with your weight loss. I understand what u mean about uninspired meals and boring food diary, if you are bored with what you are eating and you find yourself starting to repeat meals over and over - it cab lead to giving up on it altogether, you don't want that. Yeah why don't you become re-inspired over the weekend and get some new ideas up and running. I highly recommend Erm's photo diary - if you haven't already read it - her food is fantastic and very varied and lots of veggie meals too!

Good luck Red and keep fighting the good fight!

Xx

HPSaucy said:
Hi Charley,

Thanks for the PM, he you're okay, well done on the running, I did C25K last year and really enjoyed it (most of the time!), felt like a sense of achievement, good luck with it x

C25K - is that 25k? Wowee, that's far! Well done you. The training must have been difficult. Have you kept up the running HP?

X

MinkyDinky said:
Alreet missy, before I forget just want to wish you lots o' luck for tomorrow's WI!
Still doing the jogging I see, Well done!
Have a lovey evening xx

Thanks lovely, I don't feel like I have lost this week for some reason. I have been very good this week. We'll see.

Yes went for a jog this morning - killer!!

Enjoy yours too sweetie!
X

I have re started SW about half a million times over six or so years! I always lost, then fell off the wagon. I found this amazing forum 3 years ago but was a serial lurker for ages before finally taking the plunge to write a daily food diary. This time round I am doing ok, much better recently but I have loads going on in mu life and things happening, like social events/occasions/trips away that I can't (or won't should I say) always be good. I do keep trying to fight the big fight - I have a long way to go (about 4/5 stone) and I am under no illusions that it will come off without a fight!

How about you Chloe, how have you been getting on? X

I find a food diary really helps, gives you that extra bit of motivation! Do you go to classes? Iv been on SW 8 weeks now and iv lost 8lb-its coming off but its coming off so slowly and i dont know why! Im getting quite fed up about how slow it actually is coming off to be honest, but Im going to stick with it because I feel much better about myself already
X

Charleybarley said:
C25K - is that 25k? Wowee, that's far! Well done you. The training must have been difficult. Have you kept up the running HP?

X

Ha ha no chance lol! It's called "Couch to 5 k" hence C25K, downloaded it to my phone, similar to what you're doing at the moment, start small and build up, found the app really motivating and you can listen to your own music at the same time if you like, I think the one I did was by Get Running.

Unfortunately after just finishing my first 5K I fell over at work and hurt my hip/back, was advised to stop running, in fact I haven't really done any exercise since last September until this week when I've done step on the wii, a few miles walk and swimming! X

Back