Charleybarley tries again - Jan 2013

Charleybarley said:
Hi Rosie

Thanks. I used to go walking when I worked in Fleet Street, I used to walk all along the river during my lunch, then we moved to Liverpool Street and the area is heaving with people around the surrounding area - I have tried but you can't get your "speed walk" on at all - plus I am so addicted to minimins that I spend my lunch hour (and some!) on the computer!

I think I need to do some big time exercise, walking just doesn't cut it - I do walk quite a bit as it is and I need to step my exercise up a notch or two anyhow.

Right, you have given me a little kick up the bum bum I am going for a walk at lunchtime, I am not far from Brick Lane and I need curry leaves so I am going to see if I can find some! Thank you Rosie!

Did you go? To Brick lane? Did you catch a glimpse of the dodgy mural that's all over news?

Walking is good Hun, just keep at it xxx

Hey Mumma and Mummy!

I stupidly took a detour to get some cash out and found myself outside Whitechapel Church! Thought where the bloody hell do i go from here abd then got struck with the urgent need to pee (owing to my new 2 litre of water a day obsession!) so I hot footed it back to work and never got to Brick Lane! Still the walk was nice, if not a little urgent towards the end. I will get some next week and make do with regular old cuzza powder for now.

Have lovely weekends ladies!

Xx

Charleybarley said:
Hey Mumma and Mummy!

I stupidly took a detour to get some cash out and found myself outside Whitechapel Church! Thought where the bloody hell do i go from here abd then got struck with the urgent need to pee (owing to my new 2 litre of water a day obsession!) so I hot footed it back to work and never got to Brick Lane! Still the walk was nice, if not a little urgent towards the end. I will get some next week and make do with regular old cuzza powder for now.

Have lovely weekends ladies!

Xx

Lol best made plans and all that ....
Have a lovely Saturday CB x

Charley needing to use the loo desperatley made me laugh. I have been in that situation too as I hate using public toilets. Anyway you got your long walk which is a great body magic. Have a great weekend.

Hey ladies.

I have had a really horrible few days. Things at home are bad - I can't bring myself to talk about it.

I am going to try and sort my head out and work things out. For the moment my need to lose weight and record everything i put in my mouth seems very unimportant. In any event I have no appetite at all.

I will post again, but for now I am signing off for a few while.

Xxx

Aww Charley I wish you the best. Take care of yourself, we'll all be here when you get back.
:bighug:

Hi charley. Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out and, like honeyoc said, we'll be here when you get back xx

xxxx
We are all thinking of you and wish you well. And send you strength and good vibes to get through x

Take care Charley, we are here for you whether you are following a diet or not so just pop back for a chat if you need to x

Hey Ladies,

Honey, VP, Rosie, Mumma, Helen, Mummy, HP Saucy, thank you so much for your lovely messages. I kept coming on to read them and they have made me realise I need this support, not just for my SW ramblings but for everything.

This last week has been the most trying week of my life, without going into too much detail, My relationship with Mick was seriously put to the test this week and, and as heartbreaking as it all has been, we are fighting to stay together. We have something special and he has vowed never to jeopardise that again.

So with a fresh start in mind this morning, I digress back to the second most important change in my life, my diet! Oddly, despite not having an appetite at all last week and hardly eating, I STS - which was quite surprising. Sadly my appetite has returned, so with a nice new line drawn under the weekend, I must crack the whip and try harder:whip: .

So today:

B - LMc Rosemary and Red Onion Sausages x2 and half tin of baked beans

L - Chicken Leg and Salad with WM roll (HEB) (2) for salad cream

D - Caribbean Chicken Stew (2) for oil and sugar (HALF HEA) for coconut milk

Snacks - Apple, Banana, half a cantaloupe, 2x figs, packet of pickled onion space raiders (3)

Water - 2 litres

Syns - 7

Charley, lovely to see an update and to see you back again
sorry you've had some troubles in the 'relationship department'
hope you've managed to talk them through and sort out a mutual solution

Glad to see you back and well done on getting back to plan. I hope everything works out and you both get through this tough time in your relationship. Best wishes xx

I've lost the plot completely! Fruit cake today... Something strange going on with my tummy too. Get hungry, eat, get pains and yesterday felt really nauseus too. Been going on a couple of weeks. Very strange. Don't want veg or fruit or anything. Blah.

Good to see you back hun :) xxxx

...well, except FRUIT CAKE that is!! Only just stopped myself smearing it with butter... sore tummy now.

Charley welcome back and lovely to hear from you. I am so glad that you have both decided to stay together. Also glad you are back on the plan straight away. Stay strong my lovely and everything will workout for the best. Big hug

Back