Chat up lines. Do they actually work?

Typical!

400 mile away:flirt2:

Couldn't have been in Durham could you lol:8855:

Got me a Northern Boy already hun, but you're first in line if this one goes pear-shaped ;) xxx

Got me a Northern Boy already hun, but you're first in line if this one goes pear-shaped ;) xxx
Be careful what you wish for DD you might get it !!!!!

I was in a bar with a friend once and a lad I vaguely knew came to chat....after the niceties...

"Can I just ask...? When you're in bed at night do you sleep on your tummy?"

Not..in my naivety realising it was a chat up...I said "em...no?" and looked puzzled.

Then he said so very sincerely...

"Can I?"

It was kinda sweet but also seemed INCREDIBLY DESPERATE...which I think most chat up lines are. I have never heard a woman deliver one but they can be really funny and although this one was cheese on a stick I thought it was hilarious.

I was in a bar with a friend once and a lad I vaguely knew came to chat....after the niceties...

"Can I just ask...? When you're in bed at night do you sleep on your tummy?"

Not..in my naivety realising it was a chat up...I said "em...no?" and looked puzzled.

Then he said so very sincerely...

"Can I?"

It was kinda sweet but also seemed INCREDIBLY DESPERATE...which I think most chat up lines are. I have never heard a woman deliver one but they can be really funny and although this one was cheese on a stick I thought it was hilarious.

Oh you should have killed the moment even more by asking him "Why would you want to sleep on your own tummy?"

That ought to have done it!

I can't remember the last time I was chatted up. I must be that old!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I can't remember the last time I was chatted up. I must be that old!

Rubbish !!!! I am an old crone and still get chatted up........mind you they are normally on zimmer frames:D

Must be my looks then.

Last edited:
Back