cherrytimmer- losing it! hopefully!!

gone slightly wayward..... a few too many biscuits with visitors and the peanut m&m's were calling me!!!!

put ya hands up and step away from the m&m's!

:copon:

hehehe naughty naughty!!

hope u r having a fab evening tho xxx

hope you ahve managed to get back on track... and not get to those m&m's

messed up yesterday... not massively but i can't recall what i ate! my dad was taken in to hospital with another suspected heart attack - he is fine - but i can't rememeber most of the day!! I've had a stinking cold and am due on - last night my chest was tight, my nose all snotty - i felt really bloated and uncomfortable! for some reason i weighed then out of interest again this morning - a difference of 5lbs!! feel better today! got my SW weigh in tomorrow - NOT looking forward but just cos i don't feel myself - apart from my M&M madness i think i did ok!!

5lb difference. thats a lot.... wow.... im always (when ever i do it) about 2lb different... i wonder why.....
not good about your dad, but very pleased he is ok... i know what it feels like for a dad to have heart problems, my dad had a tripple heart bypass a couple of years ago, and now they are wondering if its at all worked, because he is still getting pains!!! ehhh... the only problem and that worries me the most is that im on the other side of the world!!!

that must be a worry kes?! he had the heart attack back in augst some time but he didn't notice - gradually he just got sicker and sicker until they took him in pneaumonia - then found his heart was enlarged and beating irregularly - he's waiting for his warfrin levels to settle before they do a procedure where they stop his heart then restart it (blurgh!) saturdays 'pull' couldn't be explained - although he admits that he felt a small pain then panicked (as i guess you would) which may have made him worse!! like i said he's fine now - thanks - i hope your dad is well too! gotta chip off - The Biggest Loser is on .... loving it x

yeah its worrying.. but there isnt anything i can do, (and i try very hard not to think about it...)
hope your dad picks up, and doesnt have anymore turns, and that they can do his op and then i hope it works....

Back