Chicken Kebab ;-)

slimgirlfat

Hi
Could someone please tell me how much a chicken kebab is on propoints please

Thank you ;-)

would this be the same for chicken donner meat? as there seems to be all different types and i havent a clue which is what lol :) thanks!

This is for a chicken shish kebab,
I think the chicken donner is a couple of points more!!??
At least it was on discover plan.

This is for a chicken shish kebab,
I think the chicken donner is a couple of points more!!??
At least it was on discover plan.

excellent thankyou :) will be working it all out tomorrow and then may treat myself on tuesday when i have my WI day :D:D yumyum

Thats why i asked about the pp today, got up thinking of a chicken kebab ;-))).
If i was you i'd treat myself too ;-)
Good luck tuesday

I emailed weight watchers and they said a chicken kebab is 11 points i'm have a feeling that is for a small though.

I remember the days when they were only 4 points ;-)
Thanks anyway 11 points is still good

Yeah thats true ;-)))

ok so im my OH's chippy they have chicken donner... and chicken meat :p im guessing you have to ask for chicken meat for the healthy option and the chicken donner is the fatty one which is higher pp?? :D bloody chicken :p

ok so im my OH's chippy they have chicken donner... and chicken meat :p im guessing you have to ask for chicken meat for the healthy option and the chicken donner is the fatty one which is higher pp?? :D bloody chicken :p

Ha ha I know chicken ay :D
But you have the hang of it now, grilled chicken healthy which is the chunks of chicken!!?? And it tasted better too ;)

Ha ha I know chicken ay :D
But you have the hang of it now, grilled chicken healthy which is the chunks of chicken!!?? And it tasted better too ;)

definitely thankyou!! :) my chicken i have from my chippy doesnt come off the kebab type stand and it's more like roughly chopped chicken breast than long pieces of chicken, like i know the donner comes out as, so i think ive been having the healthy stuff all along and not realising :)

one more thing though, what is classed as the kebab bit if it's 11pp does that include the pitta it comes with? as i have a bap from my chippy so will luck up the pp for that and work it out differently haha im so complicated ! guessing pitta is classed as 4pp... so the meat on own is actually only 7pp ace :p thankyou :D

Yeah its 11pp with pitta beard,
So your right it will be about 7 points for the chicken its self,
Yeah its mad because normally the healthy things don't taste that nice, but for some reason chicken shish is lovely ;-))
I love garlic mayo on mine hahaha Bad times

Yeah its 11pp with pitta beard,
So your right it will be about 7 points for the chicken its self,
Yeah its mad because normally the healthy things don't taste that nice, but for some reason chicken shish is lovely ;-))
I love garlic mayo on mine hahaha Bad times

thankyou!!! :D bap works out as 6pp so only 2pp more so 13pp :D hehe not too shabby... but then you think of the chips with it haha, think i might just have the chicken meat one day and then do my own chips at home! :D yumyum

ive got addicted to bbq sauce atm not a huge fan of mayo luckily but i do love garlic hehe :eek: thanks for all your help hun, im thinking a huge chow mein on tuesday for 6pp and then the week after ill have my chicken meat as i only had chips last night teehee got my fix for a while :) xxx

Ha ha well good luck with your WI tuesday, and enjoy your chow mein!!!
And your more then welcome ;-))) x

thanks for the info ladies, so were saying that a "Small" Chicken kebab with no sauce and pita is 11?

yeh hun small chicken meat with a pitta is 11pp sauce you'd have to add on yourself, just the meat is 7pp :)

oh and if you have chips with it cone = 210g 14pp, small bag 410g? = 26pp

Back