• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

CHICKEN WHY OH WHY

If it was skinless, don't worry - it's probably one of the better things you could have had! Won't take you out of ketosis I don't think.

Don't worry :)
xxx

its funny int it how u crave chicken on this diet and dont worry a bit of chicken's not gonna take you out of ketosis so dont worry about it get yourself back on track and glugging that water!!!

Thanks girls !! I am peeing for England and the answer to the question was yea ut was skinless chicken. I am starving tonight have already drunk 4 ltrs of water cant face anymore. Any ideas

got a choc tetra handy???
Have something warm to drink if you can, or get in the bath with a book! (or a man! teee hee hee hee)

What day are you on? The hunger does go, I promise!

Sounds a bit minging, but if I'm starving, I'll ave a black tea or a black coffee - that always fills me up...

Stick with it, have an early night and start afresh tomorrow

xx

If you are going to sin Chicken isn't bad, neither are any of the veg/salad things on the 790 list.

Why not have an extra 1/2 a shake or soup, won't really do you alot of harm in the short term.

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Aww hun, chicken isn't the end of the world. No damage done so wishing you well for the day ahead. Good luck xx