CHICKEN WHY OH WHY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debclark68, 10 October 2007 Social URL.

1. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

I HAVE JUST SAT AND EAT CHICKEN.WHY OH WHY:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it was skinless, don't worry - it's probably one of the better things you could have had! Won't take you out of ketosis I don't think.

Don't worry :)
    xxx

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

its funny int it how u crave chicken on this diet and dont worry a bit of chicken's not gonna take you out of ketosis so dont worry about it get yourself back on track and glugging that water!!!

5. debclark68

debclark68 Full Member

Thanks girls !! I am peeing for England and the answer to the question was yea ut was skinless chicken. I am starving tonight have already drunk 4 ltrs of water cant face anymore. Any ideas

6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

got a choc tetra handy???
    Have something warm to drink if you can, or get in the bath with a book! (or a man! teee hee hee hee)

7. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    What day are you on? The hunger does go, I promise!

Sounds a bit minging, but if I'm starving, I'll ave a black tea or a black coffee - that always fills me up...

Stick with it, have an early night and start afresh tomorrow

xx

8. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    If you are going to sin Chicken isn't bad, neither are any of the veg/salad things on the 790 list.

Why not have an extra 1/2 a shake or soup, won't really do you alot of harm in the short term.

9. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Aww hun, chicken isn't the end of the world. No damage done so wishing you well for the day ahead. Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.