Chiquita Super Crunchy Fruit Chips

Clairness

Hi guys, I could do with some help on this one as I can't find anything regarding them.

I'm not sure whether the pineapple fruit chips are syn free? The package states 100% air dried pineapple, there are no added ingredients. I have included the values below;

Per 100g
371 cals
2.9 protein
85.1 carbs
<0.5 fat
8.8 fibre

Pack size 24g

Looking forward to a response.

Claire

Hi guys, I could do with some help on this one as I can't find anything regarding them.

I'm not sure whether the pineapple fruit chips are syn free? The package states 100% air dried pineapple, there are no added ingredients. I have included the values below;

Per 100g
371 cals
2.9 protein
85.1 carbs
<0.5 fat
8.8 fibre

Pack size 24g

Looking forward to a response.

Claire

No they wont be free as only fresh and frozen fruit is free. Hopefully someone else may know the actual syn value . Have had a look on syns online for you, and the closest I can find is a dried pineapple mix at 7.5syns for 40g HTH

Last edited:
Nope. Dried fruit is not free. As it's 'concentrated' it has high sugar content-and there fore calories. I love banana chips but have to weigh and syn them. I could easily munch my way through two good handfuls- which is probably a whole bunch of fresh nana's lo !

Back