CHOCOLATE (CONFECTIONARY)

Thanks for the list. Breakaway's are only 5 syns are really good. Also I think one Reeces Cup (standard size) is just over 4 syns, but I am not sure about that. That's what I count it to anyway whenever I have Reece's Cups.

I've only just noticed this - nice work K!!

love this thread!!!

i am having those little "black & green" chocolate bars as my treat, you get 10 of them in a box, not cheap but luvverly - i have no idea how many syns they are but I'm working on the basis if you don't ask they don't count :sigh:

Beegee said:
I've only just noticed this - nice work K!!

Thanks Beeg - a bit late to respond lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

love this thread!!!

i am having those little "black & green" chocolate bars as my treat, you get 10 of them in a box, not cheap but luvverly - i have no idea how many syns they are but I'm working on the basis if you don't ask they don't count :sigh:

*if* I remember correctly 4.5 per little bar of deliciousness x

If you just have to have a full size bar then Crunchie @ 9.5 isn't bad, above your aim in this thread I know but sometimes you can't get mini ones and it's good to know what the best choices in normal size are.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really helpful thank you!

I am debating having a treat box of low syn treats or not. Worried I will eat too many ha ha

I'm going to have to print this page off - now I can have chocolate whenever I want lol.

I made such a wonderful find recently. It comes slightly over the 6.5Syns rule and it is 7 Syns but a 51ml Ice Cream Mars Bar is just that. So you've got all that lovely chocolate AND caramel AND ice cream for 7 Syns! Really satisfying too and you feel you're being naughty! :)

I made such a wonderful find recently. It comes slightly over the 6.5Syns rule and it is 7 Syns but a 51ml Ice Cream Mars Bar is just that. So you've got all that lovely chocolate AND caramel AND ice cream for 7 Syns! Really satisfying too and you feel you're being naughty! :)

Yum!

Back