Christmas Calorie Burn Exercise Challenge

Forgot to say no change this week Lexie

This has made me realise that after this challenge it will be time to revisit the goals for 2012 sticky and see how we've done :) my weight won't have changed much this year but other things have

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Remember ladies this starts tomorrow BH Monday x

Oh & if the post dissappears I have asked for it to be made a stickie so check there......

Lets do this ladies.....

Last edited:
Very excited to do this, because I've not done a challenge esp a exercise one, in such a longgggg time...

Kes said:
Very excited to do this, because I've not done a challenge esp a exercise one, in such a longgggg time...

They are what keep me motivated, I try to set realistic targets cos then when I see I'm getting near to it it keeps me spurred on...

Im not going to lose track this time :) and I'm going to log my start weight so I can see. I might get you to add it to the post so I can't forget bc I'm useless

toofatkat said:
Im not going to lose track this time :) and I'm going to log my start weight so I can see. I might get you to add it to the post so I can't forget bc I'm useless

This s the exercise one honey x

40 mins done today, total 40 mins x

(1360 mins) - 60mins for swimming. 90 mins ironing. total 150mins

45 mins on Wii yesterday. Trying to gather some of my girls for a night out dancing through the week, so that should clock up a few hours :D

7140 mis target - completed 45 minutes - 7095 mins to go... (i think :p)

That's typical! I get a bit of signal to reply to a post Nd it's the wrong one!

That's ok though. I cN still llog 60 mins. 1740

30 mins in gym consisting of 10 min walk.. 5 min run, 10 mins cross trainer and 5 on bike
Total now 70mins x

120 minutes for me today, may well have been more but I didn't really keep count, was out for 5 hours but we sat or stood a fair bit of that

All updated ladies x

spent 2.5 hours walking round in ikea yesterday all on my own (last minute babysitter and hubby was at work), with a 15 min stop for coffee, so 135 mins walking.

Then came home and blitzed my bedroom, moved it round, hoovering floors and corners of the ceiling etc (just incase of cobwebs - i hate spideys!) put on all new bedding etc, so I would say that took almost an hour, but call it 45 mins - rather under than over estimate!

so yesterday 180 mins, total = 225 mins completed, 6915 to go....

Its probably the longest ive been on my feet without needing to sit down for years. Had a sore back, but kept reminding myself it was weigh in today, and it helped spur me on a bit :)

40 mins for me today .. 110 mins in total

60 mind for me - 1680

Left the car today and walked down the shops so another 60 mins

total 285 mins completed, 6845 to go... (i think??)

60mins run for me (and total!) xxx

We were out for 70mins so I took 10min off for the 4 stops but we only stop for seconds usually 30-60 (ugh!) but yes we ran for an hour!!! I can run for 25mins without stopping on my own but during group it's usually every 15-20mins!

But I'm really chuffed my pace was much quicker this week! Xxx

Back