Christmas Calorie Burn Exercise Challenge

Mizkirsty said:
We were out for 70mins so I took 10min off for the 4 stops but we only stop for seconds usually 30-60 (ugh!) but yes we ran for an hour!!! I can run for 25mins without stopping on my own but during group it's usually every 15-20mins!

But I'm really chuffed my pace was much quicker this week! Xxx

Wow,that's great work Kirsty !!! X

LisaM1977 said:
Wow,that's great work Kirsty !!! X

Thanks hunny were all be doing the marathon together!! Xx

30min run for me 90mins total!

Xx

30 mins for me 140 in total x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

60 mins swimming + previous 150 = 210 total

Right I am gonna update, this one is so much harder to keep on top of than the weight loss one..... I need to do it daily to keep on top of it lol x

Lexie2005 said:
90 minutes walking for me yesterday, will be glad when I am back to work & proper exercise routine.....

When are you back Hun x

LisaM1977 said:
When are you back Hun x

Back to work saturday & Am hoping Sunday to exercise. Just seriously can't believe how bad my legs have been from the allotment... And we are meant to be there again Sunday, no digging for me this week!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Back to work saturday & Am hoping Sunday to exercise. Just seriously can't believe how bad my legs have been from the allotment... And we are meant to be there again Sunday, no digging for me this week!!!

How weird that you are still sore now, you must have really worked muscles you haven't before x

It is a hard one and as soon as you update there will be more to update! Xx

60 minutes in the garden for me & no I don't mean laying there with a book I'm talking cutting the lawn, pruning, weeding & digging...

You are joking!! Who the hell did that?? Was it you lex?
Are we not allowed to celebrate and talk about our faith now? Ridiculous

You are joking!! Who the hell did that?? Was it you lex?
Are we not allowed to celebrate and talk about our faith now? Ridiculous

No I can't do that, it would suggest its something set up in the system like if you swear it blanks it out but as a ******ian (which will be blanked out!) I find it a little offensive that it is being blanked out like an expletive would be

I'm not a ******ian, but I think it's blinking ridiculous (watches for asterisks to appear after pressing Send!!). Good grief. xx

Back