christmas

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
I want to sit down and have proper christmas meal with gravy and pots (only a few) so when do i need to refeed to enjoy christmas day??

I guess the week before christmas! lol :) ur thinking ahead - u will be looking so sexy by then babe! xxx

I'm aiming for the 18th which is one week before Christmas day so that should work for you.

Cheers. Im going to be so happy when i go shopping for for a christmas outfit!!! :) Im planning on going back on LT the day after boxing day but ill have to see where i am towards my goal at christmas

Likewise. If I'm at my TFR goal then I'll stay off it after the 18th Dec but if I still have a couple of lbs to go then I'll be taking up the shakes from Boxing day until the 30th Dec. After that no matter how much I've got left to lose I'm doing it on my own. No TFR or extreme dieting in 2009!!

Exactly the same plan as me!! :)

Aha, great minds you see... :D x

I want to do the same as you girls, come of it for Xmas then go back on, I know its almost impossible for me to reach a weight I will be happy with at Xmas, but I know it will be soooo hard to go back on it after!

Back