Coleslaw

Hi does anyone no the syn value of Tesco healthy living coleslaw. thanks

I have same lol its 64 cals per heaped tablespoon so general rule is 1 syn per 20 cals so about 3 syns but will look online in a bit and double check for us both as fancy some on a sandwich tomorrow lol xx

Its 1 syn per tablespoon :D

I make my own syn-free version, much nicer imho and leaves me more syns for wine! It's very quick and easy to make, I just finely slice cabbage, carrots and onion then mix with with some ff natural yoghurt (or quark if I have any) then I add a bit of garlic salt and maybe a few chives for flavour. Also looks and tastes nice if you add a bit of smoked paprika. No way on earth would I use my precious syns for shop-bought coleslaw which mainly consists of free veggies!!!

I make my own syn-free version, much nicer imho and leaves me more syns for wine! It's very quick and easy to make, I just finely slice cabbage, carrots and onion then mix with with some ff natural yoghurt (or quark if I have any) then I add a bit of garlic salt and maybe a few chives for flavour. Also looks and tastes nice if you add a bit of smoked paprika. No way on earth would I use my precious syns for shop-bought coleslaw which mainly consists of free veggies!!!

Im going to make some of this and put it in fridge for next weeks :D I do need use some syns tomorrow but will use this after :D thanks xx

Back