come dine with me

i love it !!! i think the chap who does the voice over has a wicked sense of humour !!

I totally agree with you i love that program, some of the food is a little bit strange at times, but i think the best one wins in the end evey week.
And the voice over man is brilliant so funny has me in fits of laughter sometimes.

some I would question of they really derserve to win mind and how many bloody people cooked poached bears in wine lol

I totally agree with you i love that program, some of the food is a little bit strange at times, but i think the best one wins in the end evey week.
And the voice over man is brilliant so funny has me in fits of laughter sometimes.

Im watching some old episodes now on more 4..one of the guys i love and at the end of the episode it says he died now long after they filmed it :(
The guy who does the commentary is Dave Lamb...for ages i thought it was harry hill lol
x

it would be so funny if teddy appeared hehe
Im watching some old episodes now on more 4..one of the guys i love and at the end of the episode it says he died now long after they filmed it :(
The guy who does the commentary is Dave Lamb...for ages i thought it was harry hill lol
x

Back