Coming back to Slimming World...Need help!!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi Everyone,
I have been following a 1500 cal a day diet for the last week, and have lost NOTHING!!! I have always lost in the past on SW....so am thinking of giving that a go again, at least then I can eat more and not be so hungry, as long as its free of course!!
Thing is, I really cannot afford to go to group at the moment, so am gonna do it alone, hopefully with the support of you guys!! (please be my friends!!)
I am wondering if you lovely people post the password every week? Cos I really rely on the syns online when I am SW'ing!! I have just seen this weeks on another thread and it is a great help to me!!
So, there you go.....I am 15stone 3lbs and 5'6" tall, and my BMI is about 34.....nothing I try to do seems to work, but I know that SW will :) Cos it has before....
Looking forward to getting to know you all, and sharing tips....
Thanks.

hi and welcome - I have just re-started - day 4 today - password is picnic this week - good luck!!!

Hi, I've just started too and i'm also going it alone. My mum is checking my weight every week so that I'm answerable to someone. Is there someone that could do that for you?

I hope the password is posted every week too as like you, I depend on the syns online section.

Niki

hi girls im sure we can all help each other, :Dthink i made a cockup this week just hope i dont gain coz of it.:( I bought burgers from asda in the fresh section, it says just mince beef and herbs so i thought they must be free, i have had 4 so far over 2 days with salads. I rang my sw consultant today and she said they wont be free coz the mince isnt extra extra lean!!:eek:
Now i buy the lean mince but have never seen the extra lean has anyone else saw it? where do i get it?
I have to say them burgers where bloody lovely such a shame they aint free. I need to see how many syns they are now:eek:

hi girls im sure we can all help each other, :Dthink i made a cockup this week just hope i dont gain coz of it.:( I bought burgers from asda in the fresh section, it says just mince beef and herbs so i thought they must be free, i have had 4 so far over 2 days with salads. I rang my sw consultant today and she said they wont be free coz the mince isnt extra extra lean!!:eek:
Now i buy the lean mince but have never seen the extra lean has anyone else saw it? where do i get it?
I have to say them burgers where bloody lovely such a shame they aint free. I need to see how many syns they are now:eek:
Hi judy they sell extra lean mince in tesco's thats where I get mine from.

Hi Thinlizzie and Niki and Judy,

Welcome to SW its nice to meet you all. Everyone is really nice on here and really helpful. It is a godsend when you are having an off day as everyone pulls you back up. See you around you know where we are if you need any help.:D

hiya thinlizzy welcome to sw i hope you have luck with it and finally feel full - ive tried a 1500 cal diet in the past and was starving all the time!!!!

ive been doing sw at home and failing so have decided to go back to class on thursday as i always do better when i go to group. ill post the password every week cos i know sw is hard to do without it ;)

good luck xxx

Thank you everyone for your replies...I am currently toying with the idea of returning to group....but think that at the moment I will stick with it at home and coming on here for help from you lovely lot!!
I am starting for proper tomorrow.....I will let everyone know how I get on....I am planning on doing a food diary on here like some others have done in the hope that it will keep me on the S&N!!!
Thanks again all!!x x x

I do find my food diary helps, but I also plug it all into the slimming world online site to keep my syns, Hextras, etc clear! :D Good luck for your restart mate ;)

Thanks DQ.....I am also gonna put all mine into the slimming world online site, (as long as the lovely peeps on here tell me the password, until I can afford to rejoin!!) AND I am gonna write it all in my diet book with pics of me every week stuck inside....I am strangely looking forward to re starting tomorrow....Its wierd, but I am looking forward to feeling in control of what I am eating again and knowing that I am not piling on the pounds... I think that this site will be invaluable for me too :)
xx

Back