Considering Slimming world.HELP

Hello,

I am contemplating joining slimming world as im not feeling comfortable in my own clothes. Have only about 1 1/2st to lose.

Ive tried weight watchers but got sick of being hungry, eating jelly and having to count everything.

My friend done slimming world before and gave me her books to look over before i decide but im confused by all the different days.

Can you just stick to extra easy? looking to lose 1-2lb a week. Seems a bit too good to be true that you can eat as much pasta & veg etc as you like and still lose weight.

HELP!!!:(

I was the same, I joined 4 weeks ago an have lost 12.5 lbs. I have stuck to extra easy and will continue to as I find it so easy. Like you I have been a mbar if weightwatchers b4, never agaib

I was the same, I joined 4 weeks ago an have lost 12.5 lbs. I have stuck to extra easy and will continue to as I find it so easy. Like you I have been a mbar if weightwatchers b4, never agaib

Wow well done. Cant see what harm it will do to try it and see how i get on. Im only 5ft tall so even a few pounds i feel it on me. All my clothes are 2 tight and i feel frumpy & bloated. Whats the difference between the days?

I've only do e the extra easy. It's the best to do while ur gettig ur head round the plan. I've found it easier this time as hubby is doing it with me. They have an app if u have the iPhone that has a 7 day menu plan which I'd easy to follow if I wanted to try that b4 you joined x

ive made a big pot of bolognaise with the slimming world receipe. Havent been shopping yet until i go to the meeting so i know what to buy. This site seems great for advise and support though.

I used to do weight watchers and didn't get on with it. Love slimming world though. I just stick to Extra Easy. Never even looked at the other plans. Good luck xx

I am new on here today, and have just over 2 stone to lose, I started WW about 6 weeks ago and HATED it for the exact reasons you say. I remember doing SW 20 years ago and it working so I am back......

I am new on here today, and have just over 2 stone to lose, I started WW about 6 weeks ago and HATED it for the exact reasons you say. I remember doing SW 20 years ago and it working so I am back......

Good luck to you. xx

Back