Copy, paste & add your name.....Whose coming to Birmingham??

Yo Kam!!!!!
Told you it would be too big before you knew it!!!!!
Here's to skinnydom for all of us!!!
A
xxxx:D

We're meeting up on the weekend of 25th/26th November, like we did in June. Most of us will be staying at the Jury's Inn Hotel. (You can book a room now, and have the option to cancel, without penalty until the day of the reservation)
Last time we had a chit chat and got to know eachother in the afternoon, and then went accross the road to "Flares" and let our hair down. On Nov 25th if you dress as a schoolgirl you get in free!!! (we'll have to check this)
On the Sunday morning, some went home (it was father's day) and some went shopping - Birmingham is BRILLIANT for shopping. None of us had met eachother before, but it was like meeting old friends, it was fantasic. Flares ran out of water!!! The plan is tentatively the same, though I am sensitive that WeMitts who still have a lot of weight to lose may lack confidence and want to ensure they feel comforable and welcome. Please come Mini, and anyone else who wants to meet some of this wonderful group of people.
Ann x

Thanks Ann,

I was not able to make it over to Isoble's weekend and I would love to get away and let my hair down, it sound like good fun dressing up!!!

I would need a good bit of weight off for that:eek: :eek: :eek:

Love Mini xxx

Oh it would be great if Pierce comes along ... my DH, Steve will be there ( he came along in June too). Ann's Michael was there too but I hear he may not be able to come along in November - we'd have to make Steve an honorary girl if no other males come and I'm not sure how he'd feel about that! :D

Oh it would be great if Pierce comes along ... my DH, Steve will be there ( he came along in June too). Ann's Michael was there too but I hear he may not be able to come along in November - we'd have to make Steve an honorary girl if no other males come and I'm not sure how he'd feel about that! :D

Hope Steve's got his uniform ready.....short pleated skirts only Steve LOL!!!!

Hope Steve's got his uniform ready.....short pleated skirts only Steve LOL!!!!

Hmmm - I don't think I'll let him wear a skirt .... his legs are FAR better than mine!! An economy sized tin of Veet and he'd turn far more heads than me: and I'm not having that!! ;)

Back