Crap weigh in's untill......

She-Ra

Heya (waves)

I haven't been posting much lately but i have been reading all the posts, congrats on everyones WI's.

Just a quick note, although the long runners might have hit this already.

I had 2 weeks of loseing only 2lb :(
Jeez does this knock you for six, i was ready to come off today if i hit another 2lb, but after weighing myself i had lost 6lb :D:D:D

So keep at it, a little loss is just as good no matter how disheartend you may feel, another week will make up for it.

I keep trying to up my water and failing ! Will try this week though.

Well done on the 6lbs! The big losses seem to come from nowhere don't they? Well done for persevering, you have done great up to now!

WOW! 6lbs is HUGE!!!! Well done you.

WOW! Well done for not letting it get to you toooo much and sticking at it! x

The small losses r wot im dreading as i can imagine it is really dis-heartening
but well done for sticking to it, it has definately payed off!!! :D
U should feel really proud of urself, well done for bein strong and not givin in!!! ;)xxx

shey-ra i am in that situation at minute due wi on thursday and dont think it'll be much better as i only getn back on track today after being sooooo d-railed by small losses!, cant help wondering to if his is all i am going to loose in a week i might as well eat food but stick to low fat/calorie diet and drink loads of water, any views on this,, anyone,,

shey-ra i am in that situation at minute due wi on thursday and dont think it'll be much better as i only getn back on track today after being sooooo d-railed by small losses!, cant help wondering to if his is all i am going to loose in a week i might as well eat food but stick to low fat/calorie diet and drink loads of water, any views on this,, anyone,,
I think u should stick with it a little longer as u have lost over a stone and would not have lost that in 4 wks on another diet. 2lbs a week is still more than ur average weekly loss at ww or sw for example! xxx good luck wiv ur next WI x

Please do not give up at this stage. If you are following it 100% and drinking lots of water, you WILL lose it far more quickly than more conventional methods. I am finding this a doddle, after week 3.....no hunger pangs, no having to weigh portions, just glug, glug, glug on my water and shakes.....simples! (squeak!)

Don't give in hunny, its all just bloody mind games lol, i felt the same as you, might aswell eat if im only losing 2lb then WOOHOO 6lb loss, throws you back on track and determind for the next week. I hope your wi went well, let us know :D:D:D:D

Well done on your loss She-Ra just shows if you stick at it you will get your reward.

Getnther - don't let a couple of small losses derail you. You need to look for the averages over the month as us girlies have our ups and downs in the old hormone department don't we ;)

On any other diet i would have been thrilled with a 2lb loss. I think any loss is great. Keep it up you are doing brilliantly. Your 6lb loss shows it was well worth it.

Well done you!!

well done shee-ra :)
I'm only on week 2 and worried about hitting a period of small losses so if and when that happens, I'll bear this in mind. You have to try and look at the big picture don't you?
6 lbs is great. And 10lbs over the 3 weeks is brill - no other diet is going to give you those kind of results is it?!
Good on you for sticking it out.
x

Back