Crazy hunger!

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
This is what I ate yesterday

Breakfast= Tofu scramble + cherry tomatoes
an apple
Lunch= Tuna mayo and lots of salad veg
a clementine
Dinner= 2 turkey kebabs and 227g potato wedges (home made, skins on)

Snacks= 3 yoghurts, a curly wurly, 3 slices bacon, 4 gummy bears, a pack of smoked salmon
and a glass of calcium-enriched soya milk

I was SOO HUNGRY. Red days make me feel like i'm going to bite someone's arm off by the evening...

Does anyone else feel like this or is my appetite just rediculous!?

i only do green days, but there are days when my appetite is ravenous and other days when i can eat 'normal' - i usually know within an hour or so of waking what kind of day it will be - on the ravenous days i live on potatoes and pasta. :D

Yeah, I think the day before yesterday I didn't eat very much, so perhaps Tuesday's hunger spilled over into yesterday too... lol

Starving Ginny!

Speaking as a mum!!! (cos I am)Where are your bread and cereal,ie your hexb choices?my typical menu on red days,
2 weetabix/oats
milk
banana chopped on top.or

morrisons free sausage,bacon,egg,toms,mushrooms.
slice w.meal toast.

meat/fish and salad or soup fruit and yoghurt.

chicken wrapped in smoked bacon,loads of veg,few new pots.meringue nest fruit and muller on top.

Did you say you are a student/on budget? make your own stews/soups,eat them all day.Fill up on free foods. x;)

Yes mum! lol. I had my 227g of potato wedges as a HEX B, and I had the tofu scramble on toast! Lol, forgot to mention that bit.

I'm having a green day today and it's been much more satisfying because I had a massive jug of lentil soup in the fridge. Mmmm, homemade soup.

This is what I ate yesterday

Breakfast= Tofu scramble + cherry tomatoes
an apple
Lunch= Tuna mayo and lots of salad veg
a clementine
Dinner= 2 turkey kebabs and 227g potato wedges (home made, skins on)

Snacks= 3 yoghurts, a curly wurly, 3 slices bacon, 4 gummy bears, a pack of smoked salmon and a glass of calcium-enriched soya milk

I was SOO HUNGRY. Red days make me feel like i'm going to bite someone's arm off by the evening...

Does anyone else feel like this or is my appetite just rediculous!?

i see the point that someone else has raised where are your HEX's???
you really need them hun

remember HEXa is your dairy, cheese etc
HEXb is your fibre

for brekkie i have
1oz weetabix mini's(hexb)
mullerlight (free)

lunch
lean bacon grilled
2 eggs fried in frylite (free)
mushrooms( fried in frylite)
tinned tomatoes (free)
2 slices warburtons wholemeal loaf(small size loaf) (hexb)

i use 350ml skimmed mlik though the day (hexa)
and i have laughing cow light cheese spread a lot can have 5 light ones as hexa

dinner is usually a huge pile of veg with lean meat and followed by a mullerlight

if i haven't used all my hexb then i have two alpen light bars for lunch
and loads of fruit in between

but as for when you said you fell like you could chew someones arm off on original days i'm like that on green days
x

Hey there Ginny

I have to say that I had a red day two days ago and I was sooooooooo hungry and have to say that I am still not completely satisfied if that makes sense since!

But think that is down to womens things that I don't have... go figure lol

For dinner this evening was boiled eggs cheese as hexb's and a plate full of spicy wedges... ooohhh yum could eat that now but is far too late!!

On Tuesday I had a hungry day and had two dinners after work! One was stir fried brocolli and carrots with 2 chopped up sausages (weird, I know) and a couple of hours later I had curried mackerel on toast with salad. I still managed to lose 1 1/2 pounds this week. So if you're actually hungry (and not just got the munchies) eat!

Back