Crimbo Challenge (13 weeks) :)

Seeing as I am a newbie,I may as well be brave and take on a challenge. Don't really know a realistic target but will chance 45lbs. good luck all.

yeah im on day 2 and im starving right now and all i can think about is food, but i keep thinking do you want food more than you want to be thin? and the answer is hell no!!! so im sticking with it.

xxxx

hey if u av space cud i join the challenge? if so put me for 40lb. cant believe crimbo is so close!! cheers :)!!

Me Too Please!!

Hi,

I would love to join this!

My Birthday is 30th November!

Can you please put me down for 23 pounds?

Thank you very much!! :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

yeah im on day 2 and im starving right now and all i can think about is food, but i keep thinking do you want food more than you want to be thin? and the answer is hell no!!! so im sticking with it.

xxxx

Thats the right attitude to have! I used that phrase all the time when i first did TFR :)

hey if u av space cud i join the challenge? if so put me for 40lb. cant believe crimbo is so close!! cheers :)!!

Of course there is space! The more the merrier!!! :D

Hi,

I would love to join this!

My Birthday is 30th November!

Can you please put me down for 23 pounds?

Thank you very much!! :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Oooooh an even better incentive - your birthday! :D

13weeks honey, including the first and last week :) well there will be 13weigh ins anyways :giggle:

I see! Silly me...well I def wanna join anyways! :D:D

me me me me Pleeeease !!
if I can, my target is 36lb !! I know thats 10lb below target, but my ticker has a target of 12stone, my actual target is near 11stone !!

Ta, Caren.

your in blackrose - you too nerac :)

xxxx

It will be well worth it- I PROMISE!!! It's a tough, miserable first week (in my opinion) but after that it gets easier by the day- and you're right...being slim will be a far better feeling than ANY food

xxx

Ok Im a bit terrified of making this goal but Im gonna do it anyway count me in for my full amount 46lbs. Ah scary, skinny by christmas Oh God i hope so!

You'r in anne-marie :)

Tanya,

I will join you!!! I want to get to 9st 8lb before xmas. Its probably going to be about 12lb but its the hardest 12lb for me.... Will struggle with TFR at Uni and I think thats giving me a bit of a mental block... Plus I find when I am not able just to to pop in here anytime I struggle. The people on this board are my life line!

Tereasa, which dress did you wear after?

Ohh, I'm so excited about Christmas & wearing some gorgeous dress! :)

Can you put me down for 33lbs, am thinking I'm going to want to go another stone below my target when I get there?

Good luck everyone! :)

Hannah

Hey Jane,

I wore the black/gold one in the end. I felt great and some many people said I looked great. It was a wonderful week in the end, I got really emotional saying goodbye to the kids!!!

I ended up going to refeed by the Thursday as we had a few 'suspected' cases of swine flu and had nearly 48hours with little or no sleep. I offered to cover the isolation room! But I have maintained in and around my last weigh in so I am happy enough.

Now the battle is on to lose the last little bit. I treated myself tonight in the full knowledge that I am in TFR mode as of tomorrow!

Hello :wavey:. I wondered if you would mind me joining you for the Christmas Challenge?

I am not doing Lipotrim because we don't have that over here (live in Australia - moved here from the UK 7 months ago), but I am doing Optifast which is similar. I started a few weeks ago, but stopped because I came down with flu during my first week. It has taken me since then to pick myself back up to the point that I would like to start again. I haven't got much support around me (stay at home mum with two small children, family and friends all in the UK, hubby working six and seven day weeks at the moment and haven't really made any friends as such over here yet, I just know some people iykwim) so I have been reading through the forums here and have been really encouraged and inspired by what I have seen.

I would like to lose 20kg (44lb) by 30th November for a couple of reasons. Firstly 1st December is the first day of summer here, and I would love to have my first Aussie summer at a healthy weight so that I can enjoy it with the children. Secondly, my in laws are coming to stay for six weeks from the 6th December, and I know that they would be absolutely stoked if I had lost my excess weight. My ultimate weight loss goal is 5kg below that, but 20kg would bring my BMI to healthy so that is what I will aim for.

I hope you don't mind me joining in, but I really could do with some support.

Lotte - the more the merrier!!! Everybody is welcome :)

Gota say though, i am VERY VERY VERY jealous that you live in Aus!! I want to one day, even though i have never been i know i will love it!

So is optifast the same sort of idea as Lipotrim?? xxx

add meee...i need to lose 38lbs :)

Hey summergurl, nice to see you back i would like to lose 20lb by crimbo, so count me in please:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

Is there room for me please. I'd like to lose 29 lb and that would take me to 10st Think I'd want to move another 2 or 3 after but I would be more than pleased with that. I'm having a break tho inbetween. I'll be off for 2 weeks in Oct, 1 week refeed 1 week away. So I might be a bit ambitious.

Back