Crimbo Challenge (13 weeks) :)

Thank you so much TanyaJane for all the time and effort you're putting into this! This really is a great incentive!

Tomorrow's a new day Daisy. Don't be negative! Be positive! You can do this, today was not your day. The moon was in the wrong wotsit with the sun in a different thingy!

thanks babe but I hate me right now, I am sick of messing things up. I am pathetic

thanks babe but I hate me right now, I am sick of messing things up. I am pathetic

nooo!
don't say that hun.
your not pathetic at all.
just had a hiccup thats all.
we can all do this together.
good luck and chin up.
you shall succeed:):)

Noooooooooooooo! Daisy! You're not bloody pathetic! It just wasn't your day! Tomorrow is your day! You can do this tomorrow! You deserve it. As Tafflass said, you don't mess things up you have hiccups. BOOOOOOOOOO! Scared ya! and the hiccups are gone! You'll wake up in the morning and realise that you've got everyone on here supporting and wishing you so much luck. You deserve to do this for you. You deserve to be the person you always wanted to be. We've all been there and thought like you but we've now realised it's not true. You are so worth it!

Daisy Daisy Daisy....

[YOUTUBE]MSaNcENt9-U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Come on mrs... you can do this!!!

xox

START NOW!! THIS VERY MINUTE!!!
JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND LOOSE IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! XOX

So, I have just started today. Weighed myself this morning at 92.35kg which is 14st7.5lb with a BMI of 32.72. My goal for the Christmas Challenge therefore is a weight of 72.35 which is 11st5.5lb with a BMI of 25.63. Yikes, not sure if I have any chance of doing this! I am going to replace all three meals for four weeks, then my gran is coming over to stay for a month so I can replace two meals and have a low-carb dinner (there is no chance that I'll not be able to eat when she is here because she'll worry and go on and on about it). Hopefully I can counteract that with some exercise. Then back on to replacing three meals for the final month. Hopefully 44lb is do-able.

Had a lovely dinner last night with a couple of glasses of wine with hubby - it is our wedding anniversary on Friday (5 years) so we celebrated that early because he had the day off. He is now working for 9 days straight, then a day off and then another 9 days straight and then he has a couple of days off because we are moving house. Tis a very stressful time! Hopefully I can stay on the straight and narrow though!

Daisy Daisy Daisy....

[YOUTUBE]MSaNcENt9-U&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Come on mrs... you can do this!!!

xox

START NOW!! THIS VERY MINUTE!!!
JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND LOOSE IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! XOX

aww babes you have made me smile this morning after loads of tears through the night. :)

xx

Babes, that 41 pounds is GONE. Thats the great thing about TFR, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

A slim sexy santa outfit I here you say?! :eek:

Well...LMAO -after this weeks abysmal loss I think we'll hold off the alterations on the original Santa suit for a little while! :D Still gonna make the challenge though - you just watch me -I'll effing do it!! :D :D LOL

Please Summergurl -I am now a very respectable 0.25 of a pound closer to goal if you please! PMSL -(well I have to laugh or I'll cry LOL)

1. summergurl ~Lose 41lbs
2. Kezzerbelle ~Lose 40lbs
3. Jesi ~Lose 40lbs
4. Blackrose ~Lose 41lbs...0.25lbs off...40.75lbs to go
5. Theresa6 ~Lose 14lbs
6. chooky ~Lose 32lbs
7. Determined Girl ~Lose 46lbs
8. loulougirl ~Lose 32lbs
9. janelegs11 ~Lose27lbs
10. tafflass ~Lose 40lbs
11. soon2Byummymummy ~Lose 47lbs
12. dynamic ~Lose52lbs
13. irish_molly ~Lose 45lbs
14. bex! ~Lose 40lbs
15. thefutureisbright ~Lose 23lbs
16. nerac123 ~Lose 36lbs
17. anne-mariep ~Lose 46lbs
18. Han_Han ~Lose 33lbs
19. Lotte ~Lose 44lbs
20. JustForMe ~Lose 38lbs
21. Katy73 ~Lose 20lbs
22. kellywobble ~Lose 29lbs
23. saffrons ~Lose 60lbs
24. Winky ~Lose 42lbs
25. Lou ~Lose 30lbs
26. cuddlyfairy ~Lose 40lbs
27. lilly05 ~Lose 39lbs
28. BetsyBotox ~Lose 52lbs...7lbs gone...45lbs to go
29. slimbyseptember ~Lose 30lbs
30. xsarahloux ~Lose 42lbs
31. 04624181 ~Lose 40lbs
32. bigmuthabluffa ~Lose 46lbs
33. dd26 ~Lose 16lbs
34. despardo ~Lose 48lbs
35. XxAbbiexX ~Lose 33lbs
36. Daisybank ~Lose 21lbs

I am pledging 33lbs by November 30th! :D

Will make me 11Stone also.

Good luck guys xxx

welcome back abs - im sure you will do it :D

(creeps in very quietly)...........................................

errr, blown it already, failure again.

If I promise to try again tomorrow can you pls put me down for 21 lbs babes?

Sorry :(

You're not a failure honey, you just werent 'ready'. This is a diet where you've really got to be 110% sure you are absolutly ready to do it. Today is a new day :)

Thank you so much TanyaJane for all the time and effort you're putting into this! This really is a great incentive!

Not a problem :p

Well...LMAO -after this weeks abysmal loss I think we'll hold off the alterations on the original Santa suit for a little while! :D Still gonna make the challenge though - you just watch me -I'll effing do it!! :D :D LOL

Please Summergurl -I am now a very respectable 0.25 of a pound closer to goal if you please! PMSL -(well I have to laugh or I'll cry LOL)

Every little helps chick!! :D

Forgot to say thanks for doing this TanyaJane xxx

no problem :) i appreciate the distraction and love stuff like this :giggle:

Absolutely! It's given me great focus. I have a t. shirt I realy want into, have it hanging outside my wardrobe now. :D

Thanks woman. oxo

no problem my sweet :) great motivation having some clothes to get into :)

I'd not looked at this thread coz i thought i'd not be on LT by then but in reality i prob will be becouse i havn't set my final weight loss i want to get down to yet but heres hoping i'll be finished TFR by then but ill join untill 30th nov and hopfully be re-feeding and still need kicking up the jacksy :D

errrr i'll say put me down for 2 stone then please

debz x

Hey TanyaJane...

would you add my loss. Just the 3lbs for me this week- may have to rethink my target :-(

x

1. summergurl ~Lose 41lbs
2. Kezzerbelle ~Lose 40lbs
3. Jesi ~Lose 40lbs
4. Blackrose ~Lose 41lbs...0.25lbs lost...40.75lbs to go
5. Theresa6 ~Lose 14lbs
6. chooky ~Lose 32lbs
7. Determined Girl ~Lose 46lbs...3lbs lost...43lbs to go
8. loulougirl ~Lose 32lbs
9. janelegs11 ~Lose27lbs
10. tafflass ~Lose 40lbs
11. soon2Byummymummy ~Lose 47lbs
12. dynamic ~Lose52lbs
13. irish_molly ~Lose 45lbs
14. bex! ~Lose 40lbs
15. thefutureisbright ~Lose 23lbs
16. nerac123 ~Lose 36lbs
17. anne-mariep ~Lose 46lbs
18. Han_Han ~Lose 33lbs
19. Lotte ~Lose 44lbs
20. JustForMe ~Lose 38lbs
21. Katy73 ~Lose 20lbs
22. kellywobble ~Lose 29lbs
23. saffrons ~Lose 60lbs
24. Winky ~Lose 42lbs
25. Lou ~Lose 30lbs
26. cuddlyfairy ~Lose 40lbs
27. lilly05 ~Lose 39lbs
28. BetsyBotox ~Lose 52lbs...7lbs lost...45lbs to go
29. slimbyseptember ~Lose 30lbs
30. xsarahloux ~Lose 42lbs
31. 04624181 ~Lose 40lbs
32. bigmuthabluffa ~Lose 46lbs
33. dd26 ~Lose 16lbs
34. despardo ~Lose 48lbs
35. XxAbbiexX ~Lose 33lbs
36. Daisybank ~Lose 21lbs
37. pestydebz ~Lose 28lbs

I'd not looked at this thread coz i thought i'd not be on LT by then but in reality i prob will be becouse i havn't set my final weight loss i want to get down to yet but heres hoping i'll be finished TFR by then but ill join untill 30th nov and hopfully be re-feeding and still need kicking up the jacksy :D

errrr i'll say put me down for 2 stone then please

debz x

Done did :)

Hey TanyaJane...

would you add my loss. Just the 3lbs for me this week- may have to rethink my target :-(

x

3lbs!!! Fantastic loss chicken - well done :)

Wow,you are getting some response to your challenge. It is a task in itself for you to keep track of everyone. I had my first weigh in today and was a bit disappointed. Given as I have a lot to lose I thought my first week's loss could have been more. Feeling a bit deflated but gotta keep going. I'm down 9lbs.

9lbs is a great loss hun.
don't feel disappointed with that x

thanks for that. I don't understand why I felt I shoulda done better but just did. Ur right, it is a good loss.
just had a busy day aswell. thks

thanks for that. I don't understand why I felt I shoulda done better but just did. Ur right, it is a good loss.
just had a busy day aswell. thks

Don't feel disappointed- that's amazing hun!! AND- it means you're more than a 14th of the way to goal ALREADY!!! Very well done you

xx

Back