Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

crimbo preperation !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kandy, 23 December 2006 Social URL.

1. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hiya guys n gals,
    Well i finished worl yesterday until jan 4th WHOOOOHOOOO so yesterday i sprinted from one job to the next and today i cleaned like a crazy woman all my ironing mountain has been obliterated i have been through my house like kim and aggie on speed .

So my dilemma is ..........

what the f**k am i gonna do tomorrow ! I am already bored i now have my holiday time stretched before me and its looking kinda empty ho hum .
    I have had 3 glasses of red wine which has taken the edge off but can i realistically drink thru 2 weeks !
    Answers on a postcard please ! lol

So how are your crimbo plans coming together !

lotsa luv Julie xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Oh Julie, I can only say I wish I was you and had your dilemma. Good on you! Hope it rubs off on me in a mo.

Beam me some of your vigour over the internet please! LOL

Dizzy x

4. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Hi D&M ,
    Write me a list ( i will check it twice lol ) and i will sort all your christmas stuff out .
    Coz i am bored i am actually sitting here now thinking what have i forgotten shall i go to town tomorrow, there must be more things to buy !

Which pressie did i forget to buy? who has been so good this year they deserve an extra pressie? (me lol) Do i need another christmas outfit ? Worst of all i am thinking if i eat some of the food i will be able to go to tesco and get some more .... SOMEBODY SLAP ME PUHLEASE !!!!! xxx

5. kandy

kandy Silver Member

i have in my hand some chilli nuts i know i shouldn't but i am 4 glasses of red wine in and wahat a girl todo !

6. kandy

kandy Silver Member

Don't worry It's safe no nuts have passed my lips tonight ( although it's still early ;) lol )

I allowed myself a little drinky winky this evening but no naughty food !
    I have been 10 days without bingeing now and damn i feeeel good (as mr Brown says ) lol xxx

7. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    You sound really excited for Christmas Kandy. Sure you will have a fab time. Enjoy the chance to relax tomorrow bet you'll be busy on 'the big day'.

Dizzy x

8. kandy

kandy Silver Member

I am really looking forward to christmas this year i am going to my sisters and she has a little baby ( a real one not a doll ) for me to fuss over all day and my 2 babies 11 and 13 are really excited my hubby has a face like a smacked ar*e so we are all on course lol !

Hope you are set for a fab crimbo too hunny !! xxx

9. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    Thanks... well I have a hubby with a face like yours! LOL

Dizzy x

10. kandy

kandy Silver Member

pmsl dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.