Crisps!

Yes, Ryvita minis here too. 0.8g fat for the packet, and one healthy extra on slimming world. What's not to love :D

I love the salt and vinegar ones :p

I adore crisps, generally salt n vinegar flavour or cheesy wotsits n they wont last long in the house, I also love teh vegetable crisps you can get, but don't trust myself not to make a pig of myself if was to buy any. May investigage these Velvet range you all speak highly of, then again to go without is better for my waist n hips :p we shall see.

Anyone know how twiglets are fat g wise? x

hmmm... I think it's best to stay clear of crisps, or just have them once in a blue moon for a treat,some may fit the rules but take a look at the carbs in them. Also when you're trying to adapt to new, healthy eating habits, I'd try to replace the bad stuff with something better, as in the long run this is what you're going to have to do to maintain a healthy weight.

You could get a potato, thinly slice, toss with some low cal one spray, mixed herbs, whack them into the over for a bit and they're just as nice :)

I took xenical last year and found some crisps that were within the 5% rule, although they were tooooo yummy and I had to keep them at my mums house to stop me eating them all at once!

They are called 'Tesco potato thins' and they are about £1.80 for 6 packets and you get 2x salt and vinegar, 2x salted and 2x cheese and onion.

Also weight watchers hoola hoops are within the rule. I loved those.

I have to disagree...the fat per 100grams of weight watchers hula hoops is 28.5grams, and does not fit in the rules of Xenical :)

Id kill for a bag of wotsits right now, must stay strong, must not give in. I am stronger than cheesy fatty poofs.

Blue - butterfly - stop tempting me to get out my pjs n to the shop!! x

I just went and had a look because I was sure they were within the 5% rule and it says per 100g they are only 1.4g fat. So well within the rule.
Ready Salted Hoops - WeightWatchers

They definitely must've changed them then, as they used to be the same as the tortilla and I think the wotist type puffs they did...I could never have them :(

Back