CRUMBS DM!!!

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
Out of boredom yesterday I thought I would weigh and measure my 2 girls. My 4yr old is 36lbs and my near 3yr old is 33lbs (she's tall!). When I logged on here and read my stats a minute ago it clicked that I have to lose one of my daughters in weight!!!! :eek: They are heavy lumps so no wonder I don't feel fantastic carrying that amount of excess weight around every day.

Scary as it is, it has also been a major eye opening and a kick up the derrier!! :whoopass:

Ooooh now there's a good idea - i wonder how much my kids weigh!?
You'll get there hun! xx

I have (ideally) got my almost 10year old to lose and he seems massive! I can't imagine I'm carrying that much extra around every day!

You'll get there!!

We'll all get there!! Might take a while but dag namit we'll do it :) xx

I have lost 2 of my 3 year old niece (she's a dwarf and only weighs about 9lbs so not actually that impressive but its nice to think about it in those terms instead of stones :)) Still have about 8 of her to lose!

I lost my son's weight plus a few extra lb's. When i hit target I took a picture of me with my old trousers on and my son in there with me.. which are in the pics page on here too.

I need to lose a whole me. (by that I mean a me of the future - when I'll only weight 8stone!) I started at double my target weight. So far I have lost both legs (of the future thin me). Just my body and head to go! Almost halfway there!

Has anyone tried to carry what they have lost? Or intend to lose? I tried when I was just 2stone down, and I could only hold it for a second!

In total I have to lose both your daughters AND their best friend NumNumPigsBum (great name btw :D)

The closest I have got to comparing my weight loss was picking up 2 sacks of potatoes (it was about 4 stone) I couldnt move as I was literally welded to the spot :eek: And I could really feel the pressure on the bottom of my feet - no wonder I used to wear out the soles of my shoes so quickly

I feel like I'm getting rid of the dog in 'A Dog So Small' by Philippa Pearce. There's not much of it, but I don't want it, need it or love it and it just won't get the hint and get lost.

My 5 month old niece, Lexi, weighs 16lb. So far I have lost 1.5 Lexis and in total need to lose 4.5 Lexi's. She's already heavy to hold for too long - I look at her and can't believe that there are that many of her extra on me!

I will have lost my sister (11 stone), still have my best mate to lose (9 1/2 stone) haha!

Back