curly wurly

Dawnyo

how many syns please, before i devour it!!:rolleyes:

Yummy, i count 6 syns for one out of a multi pack. They have 115 calories. Gorgeous strait out of the fridge! Take much longer to eat too. Just watch any fillings lol :) x

oh thank you both.......yum yum

:sigh: Come on guys, syn requests in the syn forum PLEASE!

Starlight said:
:sigh: Come on guys, syn requests in the syn forum PLEASE!

Starlight I'm confused?! I'm using my iPhone and viewing syn values forum but you keep posting that they are posting in the wrong place?!? Is there another forum to view?? I know the app has just updated ?? Thanks

mscaw said:
Starlight I'm confused?! I'm using my iPhone and viewing syn values forum but you keep posting that they are posting in the wrong place?!? Is there another forum to view?? I know the app has just updated ?? Thanks

Starlight moves them to the syn forum when people post in the wrong section hence her frustrationn

People have been posting their syn questions in the main SW forum ;)

I loooove curly wurlys,they're really chewy so last ages!! And they're gorgeous too.my mum can't understand how I'm loosing weight eating them with my glass of red in the evenings lol! I love sw! Gonna give her all the info when she's bk from tuscany :) we've always been ww freaks but I might convert her hopefully lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmmmmmm curly wurleys are such a good value treat. they take ages to eat are relatively low in syns for chocolate and are fun.

Back